Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Well when actors get praised for dialogues or scenes  then they will get rebuked too for violent or sex or abusive scenes. 

On Tripti, I think is the opposite, she is the new male ✨🤤💭 fantasy. Men are salivating over her and even enacting the scenes with their partner. She is the new x queen 🐝

The line is very thin and sometimes invisible more so when thrill and excitement take over and esp for vulnerable or impressionable minds. That's why there is censorship and certifications. 

yup theirs two sides to the coin. This movie has polar extremes. U like it or u just can’t stand it, hardly any common ground. The actors signed on the dotted line so they will be either get thali(cheers ) or tomotors( tomatoes 🍅). I do agree those who seeing the movie n giving their views should not be unnecessarily target on their character  but healthy debates ok. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am surprised she hasn't already been called misogynist etc by the woke crowd. It usually doesnt take much for them to go cuckoo.smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

I am surprised she hasn't already been called misogynist etc by the woke crowd. It usually doesnt take much for them to go cuckoo.smiley36

She’s an MCP smiley36

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

I think that’s too radical.plus she started in the khans movies this year so they won’t troll. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I don't understand why is audience targeting actors for liking or appreciating a film.

I heard that Tripti is also getting a lot of hate from certain section of audience for working in the film. and "showing skin".

Funny thing is the woke brigade will parade around the notion that women should have the right to wear whatever they want and do whatever they want with their bodies and will uphold OnlyFans as women empowerment and the same woke brigade will trash women when they do whatever they want to do with their bodies. 

I used to think only conservatives are loonies but I swear the wokes are not far behind. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Funny thing is the woke brigade will parade around the notion that women should have the right to wear whatever they want and do whatever they want with their bodies and will uphold OnlyFans as women empowerment and the same woke brigade will trash women when they do whatever they want to do with their bodies. 

I used to think only conservatives are loonies but I swear the wokes are not far behind. smiley36

They are the fakest of people smiley36

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I think any extreme is too much. My view each to their own. lol 

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All of you guys supporting her here should read her views.She has the most inane takes,apparently she liked Kabir Singh n arjun reddy too coz problematic people are everywhere n storytelling should include all kinds of people(my question is how come in the name of realistic n problematic characters only the hero gets to be abusive).She thinks animal will start a conversation and women and misogynist society will "hopefully get a better perspective"...she has been saying to other people disagreeing with her that they are coming from a place of hurt so they are unable to be reasonable...the gaslighting is insane.

Tbh she is just indulging in flattery to get more n bigger roles.Its sad coz she is talented,in an ideal world she wouldn't have to do all this...now too she can try for webseries,she has already done prominent roles there..I doubt even with all the flattery she is going to get what she wants from bw.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also this article is her PR toosmiley36 she has been trying to act like she is the only one enlightened,trying to be all understanding towards other people "oh I get it,you are hurt so you are triggered n unable to reason" and the article is trying to push that image too

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think any extreme is too much. My view each to their own. lol 

With only one exception, don't mess with her Salman Khan? smiley32