Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't understand why is audience targeting actors for liking or appreciating a film.

I heard that Tripti is also getting a lot of hate from certain section of audience for working in the film. and "showing skin".

Liking a film, and supporting violence in real life are two different things.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She basically said aag lagake Jaa Rahi, jalte bano😅

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Too bad folks here have gotten afflicted by woke and cancel culture. smiley3smiley2

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh backlash wale 99% ne film dekhe hi nahin, aur baaki ke paid backlashers hai who are only helping the film's hype and build support-club. It was a typical South Indian film in the garb of a Dev D/Aurangzev-type Delhi-Punjab movie. It was boring. Young Ranbir looked like Aarif Zakaria, baal wala Ranbir like Sanjay Dutt, and pot-belly wala Ranbir copied Amitabh Bachchan... actually, he mostly copied Amitabh Bachchan in the film. Acting, still caricaturish, like his last few movies'. I agree with this reviewer

https://x.com/NarundarM/status/1732825843129590183?s=20

ETA: Btw, the songs seemed misplaced in the film, except the last one. 

Edited by RedAmaranth - 4 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she knew she get criticized. I mean it’s controversial movie n many female critics who have not liked the movie n received back lash too. The movie is no longer just some movie but as become a debate on society how some men treat women n on violence that exists. 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I don't understand why is audience targeting actors for liking or appreciating a film.

I heard that Tripti is also getting a lot of hate from certain section of audience for working in the film. and "showing skin".

Well when actors get praised for dialogues or scenes  then they will get rebuked too for violent or sex or abusive scenes. 

On Tripti, I think is the opposite, she is the new male ✨🤤💭 fantasy. Men are salivating over her and even enacting the scenes with their partner. She is the new x queen 🐝

The line is very thin and sometimes invisible more so when thrill and excitement take over and esp for vulnerable or impressionable minds. That's why there is censorship and certifications. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

she doesn’t deserve it 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

she doesn’t deserve it 

neither do the ones who don’t like it. Those women have been targeted too. You know very well when you put put an opinion out people will target. To avoid that just don’t say it out loud and keep it to yourselves. Plus I don’t think anyone was calling her names. They just didn’t like her views.