Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 5 months ago
thanks ye everyone enjoying n dancing like no tomorrow. SALMAN AND SRK serenading/singing to Sonams mom lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

How long ago was this ...

Salman ka moving so well and comfortably back then. As opposed to what he does for choreography these days 

I think he needs a good choreographer who can setup some fun steps for him instead of the weird slow aerobics he has been doing 

2018.....Sonam's marriage...

I don't know if you were here....but her marriage thread was over 400 pages....I have never see this forum more united and happy over anything as it was then....There were pics and videos and all these stars danced almost the whole night.......that thread disappeared somewhere...smiley19

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know if you were here....but her marriage thread was over 400 pages....I have never see this forum more united and happy over anything as it was then....There were pics and videos and all these stars danced almost the whole night.......that thread disappeared somewhere...smiley19

That sounds so awesome !! 

I think in all this Star Wars, we sometimes forget to just enjoy Bollywood as it is 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

all seemed really happysmiley27gosh wtf the thread gone

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
lol funny but God I enjoyed Salman singingsmiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

That had been a real fun party smiley4 (I think, the only one with so much video-footage)

But honestly, I despise such kind of titles...either all had been drunk or none had been drunk...  nothing shows that only SRK had been drunk ("Unseen Drunk Video ..." p. 1, first post)

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Ramp walk by Bollywood celebs including Salman khan  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BAjiSqSND2g

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

Ramp walk by Bollywood celebs including Salman khan  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BAjiSqSND2g

Salman the hottest once๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ