What happened to Majboor obession with CA??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Where was that obsession for #Anupamaa wen he abandoned her for this same beti n accepted his Majboori . he still is a MAJBOOR I get it my bad 

So the entire Maya track was waste of space and meaningless  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Before maaya track anuj used to think that Anupama loves him and care about him but maaya track made him realise that was a lie. After maaya’s death CA was unstable and needed Anupama so now he is doing everything what Anupama said. 

Anuj doesn’t know lots of things about how Pakhi is behaving with CA because Anupama never told him. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Majboor ne majboori me CA k liye meri anu ko choda

But anupama ne anooooz ke liye bhi kabhi shah's k mazdoori nahi chodi

Anupama ne amreeeka aur uska black hole wala sapna CA k liye Majboori me chod diya, now majboor became meri anu's mazdoor, little did he know that she doesn't do anything for CA aur uska toh moyee moyee hogaya

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Historia

Where was that obsession for #Anupamaa wen he abandoned her for this same beti n accepted his Majboori . he still is a MAJBOOR I get it my bad 

So the entire Maya track was waste of space and meaningless  

I was waiting for someone to bring up the infamous abandonment track ’….woh kya hai na Anuj can only be majboor and obsessed about one thing at a time, it was CA then and its meri Anu now, he’s not a multitasker like Anupamaa in majboori where one sad aaaaa maaaaaa song is applicable to every situation kyuki woh maa hey ney!