Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Yes rk was offered BBB, and an article about that comes out again and again over the years, but that's not pr right? Only when an article comes out about rs being a first choice of a film its pr right? 

RK was offered the film. It's a fact not manifested by PR. KS was offered to RS first is also a fact. But an article coming out and put on every portal on SM about RS being the first choice of Animal on 2nd day of Animal release is blatant pr and shows the actor's insecurity. Not gonna reply on this anymore, you can carry on. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

RK was offered the film. It's a fact not manifested by PR. KS was offered to RS first is also a fact. But an article coming out and put on every portal on SM about RS being the first choice of Animal on 2nd day of Animal release is blatant pr and shows the actor's insecurity. Not gonna reply on this anymore, you can carry on. 

There were articles about rk being offered gullyboy, Zoya has never confirmed that rk was offered the film, but you won't accuse this as being rks pr. There is a whole article listing films rk was the first choice of, it also says he was the first choice for ZNMD and 2 states, but again you won't accuse this as being his pr. It's only pr for you when it's about ranveer. 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Where did I say he was offered animal? I am talking about vanga saying he offered ranveer kabir singh first, and vanga mentioned this during animal promotions, yet people are accusing it as being ranveers pr. 

And i didn't mention hirani, i was talking about the producer of sanju vinod chopra wanting ranveer to do the film. But again people accused this as being ranveers pr spreading rumours.

You nailed it, Zara smiley1

It's typical how rumours are created and spread...just reading  accurately would help.

I don't know about Ranbir (neither do I care about him and others got offered a certain movie) as long as I don't get an article that quotes the decision making person for all the offers done before the original cast.

I didn't watch Sanju (and won't do) as I find a biopic of a still working actor (with a controversial life and being befriended with the filmmaker) a weird thing to do.

Sanju had also be the movie where a female assistent accused Hirani of "inappropriate behaviour" which resulted in the Chopras (VV and Anupama) and Fox Studios parting way with him (although the accusation died a silent death and there doesn't exist a "guilty" verdict).

Hirani had - from his first movie on - wanted to work with SRK....and SRK would have worked with him (also as a producer) hadn't he to do his back operation and Hirani would have had to wait almost a year. So, when Hirani got an offer from VV Chopra to produce Munnabhai he went for Sanjay (and the rest is history).

Then Paheli controversy happened where VV Chopra accused the Oscar-deciding Indian jury to have favoured Paheli instead of his movie Parineeta because of...foul play.

When Hirani contacted SRK for 3 Idiots, SRK said, he would only work with Hirani under his own production house but Hirani didn't want to leave VV Chopra because he was grateful to him for having helped him with his first movie and didn't want to leave the producer.

So it had been only in 2019 when both saw an opportunity to work together.

I remember that I vehemently opposed this plan and tried to get more information about the accusation...and strangely, apart from the accusation, the following separation of the two production houses (VV Chopra, Hirani) and Hirani's denying and handing over emails exchanged with the assistant that proved an only professional relation, there hadn't been any conclusive follow-up, neither had there been additional accusations.

Till date, no new information relative to that accusation from Jan, 2019.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Where did I say he was offered animal? I am talking about vanga saying he offered ranveer kabir singh first, and vanga mentioned this during animal promotions, yet people are accusing it as being ranveers pr. 

And i didn't mention hirani, i was talking about the producer of sanju vinod chopra wanting ranveer to do the film. But again people accused this as being ranveers pr spreading rumours.

Of course, this is Ranveer's PR. An article from 2018 is being circulated now. Why? Because Ranveer is feeling threatened by Ranbir's success 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's actually fascinating how Ranveer's career is in the same place Ranbir's was in 2016. He needs his own Sanju and he needs it quick. And I am not sure if BB will be that film. It's more of the same. 

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Of course, this is Ranveer's PR. An article from 2018 is being circulated now. Why? Because Ranveer is feeling threatened by Ranbir's success 

But I asked you the same question, what about the article about rk being offered BBB that's circulated every year, thats not pr? 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

But I asked you the same question, what about the article about rk being offered BBB that's circulated every year, thats not pr? 

Whataboutery

Timing is important darling. Now at the moment, Ranbir is on a career high. It's a PR move. Ranveer is known for his dirty PR tricks 

zara321 thumbnail

Whataboutery

Timing is important darling. Now at the moment, Ranbir is on a career high. It's a PR move. Ranveer is known for his dirty PR tricks 

Acha, making excuses for rk and his pr, expected smiley36 ofcourse, rk has gone as far as lying that he doesn't have a pr, but only ranveer knows pr tricks right 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Acha, making excuses for rk and his pr, expected smiley36 ofcourse, rk has gone as far as lying that he doesn't have a pr, but only ranveer knows pr tricks right 

The only one who is making excuses here is you. smiley36

zara321 thumbnail

The only one who is making excuses here is you. smiley36

Where? What excuse did I make? You accused rs of putting out this old quote from vinod chopra as pr and so I asked you the same question about rk when old articles about him circulate, and you made the excuse.