Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

The producers and directors of these films are saying themselves ranveer was the first choice, it is not some pr article, but still people have a problem? 

Ranbir was Rajkumar Hirani s ONLY choice for Sanju as the director had mentioned time and again

Also this is an old article that is being circulated now because certain someone is feeling heat of Ranbir s success. 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ranveer has turned into a bit of a clown, a real joke, after that KWK episode.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone has sleepless night because of Animal success🤣

Ranbir was Hirani's and Vanga's only choice. Hirani went so fare to say if sanju's look test doesnt turn up the way he wanted he wouldnt make the movie.

Nice try clown😂

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The producers and directors of these films are saying themselves ranveer was the first choice, it is not some pr article, but still people have a problem? 

Where did Vanga say Animal was offered to Ranveer first? Pls post 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

Where did Vanga say Animal was offered to Ranveer first? Pls post 

Where did I say he was offered animal? I am talking about vanga saying he offered ranveer kabir singh first, and vanga mentioned this during animal promotions, yet people are accusing it as being ranveers pr. 

And i didn't mention hirani, i was talking about the producer of sanju vinod chopra wanting ranveer to do the film. But again people accused this as being ranveers pr spreading rumours.

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ranbir was Rajkumar Hirani s ONLY choice for Sanju as the director had mentioned time and again

Also this is an old article that is being circulated now because certain someone is feeling heat of Ranbir s success. 

Same can be said when articles circulate about rk being the first choice for band baaja barat right? That article has been circulated many times.

Bleue thumbnail

Where did I say he was offered animal? I am talking about vanga saying he offered ranveer kabir singh first, and vanga mentioned this during animal promotions, yet people are accusing it as being ranveers pr. 

And i didn't mention hirani, i was talking about the producer of sanju vinod chopra wanting ranveer to do the film. But again people accused this as being ranveers pr spreading rumours.

Yes I know Ranveer was offered KS first. But lot of portals posting on SM that he was offered Animal hence the trolling. Actors need to control their PR else be prepared for backlash 

Bleue thumbnail

Same can be said when articles circulate about rk being the first choice for band baaja barat right? That article has been circulated many times 

Ranbir himself said and KJO agreed that BBB was offered to him first. 

zara321 thumbnail

Yes I know Ranveer was offered KS first. But lot of portals posting on SM that he was offered Animal hence the trolling. Actors need to control their PR else be prepared for backlash 

If we are gonna go into actors and their prs then nobody is innocent, not ranveer or ranbir, there are also articles out there about rk rejecting band baaja baraat, dil dhadakne do and even gullyboy even though zoya always said ranveer was the first choice. 

There are many unconfirmed rumours out there of actors who have been first choices, whether people believe them or not or whether people believe they are pr or not, its their choice 

This topic was about vinod chopra saying ranveer was his first choice for playing sanju and then someone mocking ranveer just because vinod chopra said that, that's what I was commenting on

zara321 thumbnail

Ranbir himself said and KJO agreed that BBB was offered to him first. 

Yes rk was offered BBB, and an article about that comes out again and again over the years, but that's not pr right? Only when an article comes out about rs being a first choice of a film its pr right?