Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

18:25 local: Good news from the ground. "The two layers of covers on the pitch are now coming off," pings Prakash. "The ones in the outfield are also going off," he adds.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Australia have won the toss and have opted to field

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Madhuri smiley1

DiamondLife thumbnail

Yeh SKY kabhi toss nahin jit ta smiley44

Viswasruti thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

SKY (Surya): We would have loved to bowl first. I told the team to not change anything, another opportunity to plan in front of an amazing crowd, so just go and enjoy. The way batting unit has delivered, just told them to believe and execute. Arshdeep comes in for Deepak Chahar. He (Deepak) has flown back home because of a medical emergency.

Wade: We will have a bowl. The wicket feels a bit tacky. One chage for us. Ellis comes in for Green. Exciting times for selectors and youngsters, to make a mark and put pressure on some of the spots.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Teams:

India (Playing XI): Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav(c), Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma(w), Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar, Arshdeep Singh

Australia (Playing XI): Travis Head, Josh Philippe, Ben McDermott, Aaron Hardie, Tim David, Matthew Short, Matthew Wade(w/c), Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Ellis, Jason Behrendorff, Tanveer Sangha

Prizi thumbnail

Sky ko kabhi captain mat banana

He's nxt kohli when it comes to toss

Prizi thumbnail

Batchu Naveen : "Shivam Dube should have played last T20"

Prizi thumbnail

Jitesh Sharma: The message was every clear that you have to express and I was under pressure because it was my second game. When I saw the offspinner,  I wanted to go after him, does not matter whether it is the fourth or fifth ball. It is about the belief and the process has to be alright. You have the confidence and have done well in domestic and you can showcase the talent here. It is a just a game, I have to watch the ball and hit it. Whole credit [to move to the middle order] goes to my coach. He took the decision I had to bat in the middle order.

SoniRita thumbnail

Thanks for the tag and thread. Lets hope ind wins today too