Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Everyone gooo, read this Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks update from Samihaaa smiley27

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164405767

I kept asking Swastik how on earth Neil knew that Yuvika loves Samosa with Chatni, how on earth he knew Yuvika's love for Kulfi but Swastik never answered smiley7 In this SS Samihaaa has beautifully incorporated that smiley27 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 4 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

6701-819602.jpg

This Samosa with Chatni & Malai Kulfi Scene 

I fell hard for NeiVika during that Kulfi scene only ðŸ¥ºðŸ¤Œ 

I guess just how Neil knew she loves Samosa with Chatni in the same way he knew about her love for Kulfi as well (Obviously from RISHIKESH Trekking Trip) That's why he stopped that Kulfi Bhaiyaaaaa and when Yuvika denied that because of Prem's demise, Neil threw his Kulfi too. 🥺 

Swastik I beggggg youuuuu please give me Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks at least make NeiVika talk about it. Please mujhe aur kuch nehi chahiye please 🥺

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

6701-819602.jpg

This Samosa with Chatni & Malai Kulfi Scene 

I fell hard for NeiVika during that Kulfi scene only ðŸ¥ºðŸ¤Œ 

I guess just how Neil knew she loves Samosa with Chatni in the same way he knew about her love for Kulfi as well (Obviously from RISHIKESH Trekking Trip) That's why he stopped that Kulfi Bhaiyaaaaa and when Yuvika denied that because of Prem's demise, Neil threw his Kulfi too. 🥺 

Swastik I beggggg youuuuu please give me Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks at least make NeiVika talk about it. Please mujhe aur kuch nehi chahiye please 🥺

I guess in future flashback denge , ha abhi it's not possible as per the track but before neivika marriage or in any other light track they will give it 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164199167

The previous AT is locked now! 

I don't know why I am feeling senti about it because as far as I remember when AT 1 got over & locked I was sooo happy about it smiley36

I am becoming senti over AT 2 getting locked smiley44 Don't know why smiley24 smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

I guess in future flashback denge , ha abhi it's not possible as per the track but before neivika marriage or in any other light track they will give it 

Thank you for the assurance smiley31

I really really want 

RISHIKESH Trekking Trip Flashbacks 

Main aur kuch nehi mangungi 🥺🤌

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Uff! Swastik really SERVED US in Previous AT from Hotness to Unique ness everything was there smiley32 

Their Cryptic CONFESSION on Bus Stand was Mind-blowing smiley32 Something that even I have never seen before on ITV smiley27

I loved that Cryptic CONFESSION more than the ILY of Neil. That Cryptic CONFESSION changed the whole vibes of NeiVika and Vanshaj beautifully smiley42

Uff that episode, that conversation was bitter-sweet but so so heartmelting.It filled my heart with such strong emotions that I actually felt choked.

As u said everything changed forever..

That cryptic confession made me realise that I am actually lucky to be a fan of the best on-screen Itv couple right now. Now even I am proudly obsessed.. 

Edited by asmitamohanty - 4 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Jab tak ISHA will shoot for Modelling tab tak they can easily fit a hot NeiVika scene in Yuvika's room because as you said Neil will come to check on her so they can fit some romantic intimate scene there smiley42 smiley43

But Kya pata, Yuvika instead of romanticising Neil, Neil K Saath ISHA ko dhoondne chali jaye smiley36 

Saw a picture of Kanchan with Neil's Helmet don't know it's entirely off screen or some on screen scene gonna be there let's see smiley1

Haan YUVIKA bhi Ajeeb hai,, kabhi kabhi ekdam bold & hot aur kabhi kabhi bilkul dhakkansmiley36 But these unpredictable behaviour is what keeps us hooked..We are soo intrigued about what their next scene gonna be like...

Sach mein koi hot NeiVika scene Ane wala kya? My gut feeling is telling so. & Mohit-Anjali don't need to try much. They just stand together & chemistry oozes out.

Let's see what's up with Neil & Isha. Neil toh Nagars ka beta ban Raha hai kab se..aur hona bhi chahiye when you have a beta like Arjun...

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Haaaayeeee smiley42 smiley43

Swastik pick THIS please 🥺🤌 smiley36

They don't need to get married to do all these smiley37

Marriage means Drama smiley39 

Secret Koochie kuuu hi chalne doooo smiley15 smiley36

Yes, we love this phase of NeiVika sooo much. Secret dating is soo beautiful .. 

Yes, Itv doesn't do justice to post-marriage track.. so yeh fine hai..

Aur NeiVika dance toh mil hi Sakta hai while dating..

Mera koi toh personal dream pura hoo regarding NeiVika...

asmitamohanty thumbnail

You know what, whenever I take responsibility of making any AT for a Couple, I make sure there is that one post which has the Overall journey highlight of the couple serial wise. I did it for VashmAy too and now doing same in NeiVika AT because when you go through that highlight you actually feel that whole journey & realise how far the couple and you as fan have come. smiley27

Yes it was a beautiful journey & it must have taken a lot of time..so much effort you put in to create this AT & bring a smile on our face. ...& Yes we have come really far & we don't intend to stop.. Hoping for some beautiful moments.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Yuvika ko maut aarahi hai Neil ko ek lip kiss dene mein, kya hi hot scene karegi smiley36

Even Anjali was trolling Yuvika's inability to romance smiley37

Wahi Naa Use raat se Sharam aa Rahi thi...Neil bola mein din se appointment le lunga.. Yeh kya hot scene degi...

Neil should sing," oh meri Sharmili,aao Na tadpao na.."