Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Yes.even i didnt feel that he intended to gang rape palki.

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

it is all about perspective.. i think he wanted to frame rajbir and palki on the bed and insult them infront of everyone..also his actions once he was there were totally opposite.. he never even touched palki with those intentions.. he has always looked smitten...never a rapist.

love palveer as much as you want but don't taint the other/parallel lead or even villain unncessarily

jasminerahul thumbnail

Which couple in ssk?

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Genuine question, this generation started in the beginning of this year right? Around march? Isn't it a bit too soon for itv to already have the protagonists confess their feelings for each other? Even in shows where they start off as a couple or to be couple like sasural simar ka or ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai, it took some time right? And over there the story mostly were around the romances unlike kdb. This is what is making me a bit concerned whether or not the endgame will be Palveer.

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Genuine question, this generation started in the beginning of this year right? Around march? Isn't it a bit too soon for itv to already have the protagonists confess their feelings for each other? Even in shows where they start off as a couple or to be couple like sasural simar ka or ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai, it took some time right? And over there the story mostly were around the romances unlike kdb. This is what is making me a bit concerned whether or not the endgame will be Palveer.

Each Show Is Different In Terms Of Characters And Storyline And Let Alone 2 Different Shows Of Same Production House Even Same Show With Different Seasons/Generations Also Can't Be Compared With Each Other, Needless To Even Talk About Shows Of Different Makers. Kundali Bhagya 2nd Generation Is A Male Oriented Show, Centered Around Legacy Male Lead Hero Rudraksh Luthra Otherwise Known As Rajveer Which Itself Makes It Unique From All Other Female Oriented Shows Including 1st Generation Of Kundali Bhagya. 

It Took Around 1.5 Year For Rajveer To Confess His Love To Palki As Per Timeline Of The Show (9 Months As Per Airtime Of The Show), Palki Is Yet To Confess Her Love To Rajveer

Still If You Want To Do Comparison- Till Date No Character Having As Evil Track Record Of Major Crimes As Shaurya Has Ever Become Male Lead Specially When He Is Also Shown As A Looser Who Repeatedly Looses, Gets Jealous Of The Guy Who Is Btr Than Him In Every Aspect And Does Planning And Plotting To Kill Him. His Track Record Against Female Lead Is Unprecedented, From Kidnapping To Attempted Rape, False Case Accusations And Character Assassination He Has Done All. Adding On To This His Screen Space Is Less In The Show And Character Doesn't Has Much To Do In The Show Apart From Obsession With Male Lead. 

Lastly Who Will Be Lead Hero/Endgame Pair Is Something Which Only Makers Can Say With 100% Confidence. But Anyone Who Has Been Following Kundali Bhagya Second Generation Right From The Start Know That- The Show Has Been Revolving Around Preeta's Elder Son Rajveer Ever Since His Birth In 1st Generation Itself, Even Before The 2nd Generation Started News About Paras Being Male Lead Hero Of Kundali Bhagya Has Been All Over Media And Till Date Whatever Has Been Shown In The Serial Be It Rajveer's Character Graph/Screen Space Or Him Promoting Other Zee Tv Shows Confirms This Status Of His.

On A Side Note- I Have Watched Eak Hazaron Mei Meri Behna Hai And There Main Couple Jeevika And Viren Even Consummated Their Marriage Within 50 Odd Episodes, Even Second Lead Pair Maanvi And Virat Confessed Their Love Within 200 Odd Episodes. Also Both The Shows You Mentioned Mostly Were About Sisters Love/Family Drama Not Outright Romance, Specially Eak Hazaron Mei Meri Behna Hai.

There Are Many Shows In ITV In Which Lead Couple Even Consummated Their Marriage Within 9 Months Of The Show Run Time!

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

even kasauti zindagi where the lead couple anupre confessed love fast.

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Each Show Is Different In Terms Of Characters And Storyline And Let Alone 2 Different Shows Of Same Production House Even Same Show With Different Seasons/Generations Also Can't Be Compared With Each Other, Needless To Even Talk About Shows Of Different Makers. Kundali Bhagya 2nd Generation Is A Male Oriented Show, Centered Around Legacy Male Lead Hero Rudraksh Luthra Otherwise Known As Rajveer Which Itself Makes It Unique From All Other Female Oriented Shows Including 1st Generation Of Kundali Bhagya. 

It Took Around 1.5 Year For Rajveer To Confess His Love To Palki As Per Timeline Of The Show (9 Months As Per Airtime Of The Show), Palki Is Yet To Confess Her Love To Rajveer

Still If You Want To Do Comparison- Till Date No Character Having As Evil Track Record Of Major Crimes As Shaurya Has Ever Become Male Lead Specially When He Is Also Shown As A Looser Who Repeatedly Looses, Gets Jealous Of The Guy Who Is Btr Than Him In Every Aspect And Does Planning And Plotting To Kill Him. His Track Record Against Female Lead Is Unprecedented, From Kidnapping To Attempted Rape, False Case Accusations And Character Assassination He Has Done All. Adding On To This His Screen Space Is Less In The Show And Character Doesn't Has Much To Do In The Show Apart From Obsession With Male Lead. 

Lastly Who Will Be Lead Hero/Endgame Pair Is Something Which Only Makers Can Say With 100% Confidence. But Anyone Who Has Been Following Kundali Bhagya Second Generation Right From The Start Know That- The Show Has Been Revolving Around Preeta's Elder Son Rajveer Ever Since His Birth In 1st Generation Itself, Even Before The 2nd Generation Started News About Paras Being Male Lead Hero Of Kundali Bhagya Has Been All Over Media And Till Date Whatever Has Been Shown In The Serial Be It Rajveer's Character Graph/Screen Space Or Him Promoting Other Zee Tv Shows Confirms This Status Of His.

On A Side Note- I Have Watched Eak Hazaron Mei Meri Behna Hai And There Main Couple Jeevika And Viren Even Consummated Their Marriage Within 50 Odd Episodes, Even Second Lead Pair Maanvi And Virat Confessed Their Love Within 200 Odd Episodes. Also Both The Shows You Mentioned Mostly Were About Sisters Love/Family Drama Not Outright Romance, Specially Eak Hazaron Mei Meri Behna Hai.

There Are Many Shows In ITV In Which Lead Couple Even Consummated Their Marriage Within 9 Months Of The Show Run Time!

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaurya is such a flop villian smiley37. He himself got caught with the drugs smiley36. Seems only roka will be stopped and there will be no marriage track. 

Also looks like truth reveal is near because Nidhi also seems to know now that Rajveer is a Luthra. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The only thing I want to say is at no point Rape was suggested in that or any scene or even came across like that. There was no implication of that! 

Shaurya has never once looked at Palki in a lustful way but rather a smitten and love way, and like Sandy said he gazes at her seeing her beauty and how she makes him feel then in lusty way hence why he has fallen for her and feels for the way he does.... Even in his so called hatred for her at the start he has never looked at her in a wrong lusty way or even when he thinks about her or in his dreams.

Please do not throw the word like that easily around when none of that even was remotely suggested or felt like that. Thx

Edited by Lennie - 5 months ago
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

The only thing I want to say is at no point Rape was suggested in that or any scene or even came across like that. There was no implication of that! 

Do not throw word like that easily around when none of that even was remotely suggested or felt like that. Peace out!

You Need To Watch The Scene Yourself In That Episode In Case You Have Not Watched It And If You Have Watched It Then Rewatch It-

Palki was kidnapped by Shaurya's Goons, They Called Him To Inform About Her, He Asks Them Whether The Room Is Ready? Everything Should Be Clean, Bedsheets Should Be New, His Goons Reply Everything Is Ready He Says Good I'm Coming, Even His Evil Friends Were Shocked And Asked Him Do You Seriously Want To Do This With Her? Then He Replies You People Also Come With Me We Will Enjoy Or Else You Will Get Bored Staying Here Alone.

Shaurya's Evil Character Graph Right Since The Start Of The Show Till Now Is Enough To Prove His Intentions. Lust Was Not The Main Reason For Him To Kidnap Palki, But He Wanted To Completely Destroy Palki To Take Revenge From Rajveer As He Himself Says Palki Is Rajveer's Happiness. 

Still If This Is What "Not Even Remotely Suggested" Means According To You Then I Have Nothing More To Say!

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Exactly.

Originally posted by: Lennie

Shaurya has never once looked at Palki in a lustful way but rather a smitten and love way, and like Sandy said he gazes at her seeing her beauty and how she makes him feel then in lusty way hence why he has fallen for her and feels for the way he does.... Even in his so called hatred for her at the start he has never looked at her in a wrong lusty way or even when he thinks about her or in his dreams.

Please do not throw the word like that e

asily around when none of that even was remotely suggested or felt like that. Thx

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

You Need To Watch The Scene Yourself In That Episode In Case You Have Not Watched It And If You Have Watched It Then Rewatch It-

Palki was kidnapped by Shaurya's Goons, They Called Him To Inform About Her, He Asks Them Whether The Room Is Ready? Everything Should Be Clean, Bedsheets Should Be New, His Goons Reply Everything Is Ready He Says Good I'm Coming, Even His Evil Friends Were Shocked And Asked Him Do You Seriously Want To Do This With Her? Then He Replies You People Also Come With Me We Will Enjoy Or Else You Will Get Bored Staying Here Alone.

Shaurya's Evil Character Graph Right Since The Start Of The Show Till Now Is Enough To Prove His Intentions. Lust Was Not The Main Reason For Him To Kidnap Palki, But He Wanted To Completely Destroy Palki To Take Revenge From Rajveer As He Himself Says Palki Is Rajveer's Happiness. 

Still If This Is What "Not Even Remotely Suggested" Means According To You Then I Have Nothing More To Say!

Then you'd also see that he explicitly says don't harm her. Not defending him, he is a beyond redeemable individual for trying to ruin her image with compromising photographs and no consent obviously but the plan was to take photos and not rape anyone. Again, still a super shitty thing for him to do and should not be a male lead because that is disrespectful to Palki. But there are actual reasons to criticise him for than the exaggerated misunderstanding you have based it on.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also,in my previous response about itv couples confessing. Thanks to those who clarified it for me.  I think and hope it's Palveer but let's see what's in store for us. Also, the fact that he has not revealed who he is to Palki is a bit concerning as whatever be he is reasons to not want Preeta to go back to Luthra house, it's still no excuse to separate her from her own kids. Also, Preeta does not know Rajveer is her kid so I guess there's that as well.