Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw, according to the bit that Hemangi gave, Ishika sounds like anti-Virat / Ahujas now. [But yeah.. not surprising.] So she does become anti-everyone in the show. smiley36

Ishika will be now anti everyone may be Bone planted her to instigate Chitnis family against him. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope not. Why would the Chitnis' believe her? Harsh is likely to believe Bone.. perhaps Aaji too - like she mentioned the last time ~ 'kuch achi khabar ho to aana'. 

If so.... Aaji smiley7smiley37 dusri baar bhi smiley6

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aaji still did not revealed about its she who told her about Coolie divorce and she is anti Coolie so she can buy anything against Coolie may be she will not directly tell them but as usual will pass judgement infront of Society ladies so Aaji hears about it. Bone have upper hand here as Harsh blindly trusting him. 

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

In sbs Yeh Kya virat ne propose kiya? Lagta hai shaadi bhi Sbs and sbb mein dekhne mil jayegi without waiting for 3rdmay smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOw_XtJ_l6M

Edited by Annu. - 25 days ago
Annu. thumbnail

So there was no issues with Shekhar, he wanted to give them a new flat. 

But things go complicated after that. [Well he did not need to take them the way he did.smiley36

Hope they do find a good reason for Ammu to say what she says. 

Flat same bldg mein tha na? I thought sosmiley6

Finally kisi ne toh lock break kiya even if paper transfer ko time lage ga they should go and stay first inside house .As per oral commitment unhe same day shift hona chaiye otherwise send ishika in jail till paper transfer nahin hote.Why to trust jayesh and ishika? Why didn't the brought paper of transfer and made ishika sign first.

Again lying and taking them like this does it make sense flat dekhne laga raha tha smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Flat same bldg mein tha na? I thought sosmiley6

Finally kisi ne toh lock break kiya even if paper transfer ko time lage ga they should go and stay first inside house .As per oral commitment unhe same day shift hona chaiye otherwise send ishika in jail till paper transfer nahin hote.Why to trust jayesh and ishika? Why didn't the brought paper of transfer and made ishika sign first.

Again lying and taking them like this does it make sense flat dekhne laga raha tha smiley18

He did buy a new flat in the same building. Dont know bhool gaye ya nahi. 

But buying a new flat for Chitnis' in a way makes sense. That flat is Jahan's. They need a flat of their own. But then... did he forget she is moving to Bangalore? Looks like the flat is in his own worksite. So... may not cost much to him too - fwik builders get some flats too (i may be wrong). 

Yeah.. lying and taking them was smiley21 but then again.... I have seen people like that - who can disrupt normal plans without giving much info ... 5 min ke liye aaja turns out to be 5 hrs planned thing.smiley36 Kuch nahi to terrace pe aaram se vadapao kha rahe hote. smiley6

Annu. thumbnail

He did buy a new flat in the same building. Dont know bhool gaye ya nahi. 

But buying a new flat for Chitnis' in a way makes sense. That flat is Jahan's. They need a flat of their own. But then... did he forget she is moving to Bangalore? Looks like the flat is in his own worksite. So... may not cost much to him too - fwik builders get some flats too (i may be wrong). 

Yeah.. lying and taking them was smiley21 but then again.... I have seen people like that - who can disrupt normal plans without giving much info ... 5 min ke liye aaja turns out to be 5 hrs planned thing.smiley36 Kuch nahi to terrace pe aaram se vadapao kha rahe hote. smiley6

Mission jahan flat chal raha tha.smiley36

As in amu was moving to delhi before jail and now banglore toh flat leke kya karenge ? Maybe after amu joins job,she will find house of her own.

I agree on that chitnis should find new place of their own.

Phir bab taunt marege dekha mere beta se friendship tumne ishliye khi thi bla bla to get flat and status smiley29 

If she work then buy house of her own,but yeh virat ushki sab job chin leta hain.

When he didn't go to tara to recover 10cr.... toh flat kya hai its small amt.

You lie when u want to give someone surprise but usne vada pav wale ko bola kidnap toh creating witness on his own smiley36 

RehokoRS23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When will virat understand that he kinda have kali jaban ? 🤣

Dude seriously bina kand kiye fas jata hain only for his unknown akashvani 🤣

Annu. thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Saw this bts can see amu in bts is that police or again soc ppl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04EIza5667k

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Saw this bts can see amu in bts is that police or again soc ppl?

Not the cops. Perhaps society people. 

Now dont tell me they are here to shame her / him... when they have all been silent around Ishu Baby and Jay Baby's illicit relationship for so long.