Hi Friends
Post All Articles Related To The Show Here
News and spoilers
Hi Friends
Post All Articles Related To The Show Here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sriti Jha 's Social Media Accounts
Sriti Jha (@itisriti) • Instagram photos and videos
Twitter/ X
Arjit Taneja 's Social Media Accounts
Twitter/X
https://twitter.com/arjitaneja
Arjit Taneja (@arjitaneja)
Yeah, all fine with showing men richer and women poorer, but it's been done umpteen times, and viewers can't help but want more in terms of creativity. Rich women have problems too, not just poor women. All this nonsense of self-respect, gold-digger can be done away with, if one shows the FL from a rich family. However, I am concerned about her answer to the last question regarding her not getting a web series. She says there is no prejudice, but at least in her case, I think she has been type-cast in this bechari, abla-naari types, and also one should have a PR agency that actively works for you, which I don't think she has.
https://x.com/NarayanMhamal/status/1737122420362973282?s=20.
I thank Sriti for posting things like this. At times, when it becomes too much for her character and it gets exhaustive to watch heavy emotional scenes, such things give us viewers a much needed break.
Hello everyone, Welcoming you all to the first chat club of KMTMG forum. You can do all the general discussions and chatting over here.
Kaise mujhe tum mil gaye..How did I get you? A small textile office... A lady was working on the computer. She was Amruta who was a quiet,...
1k