Malti devi is jealous of Baa ??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

The way malti devi react to anupama console baa I believe she is jealous that anupama doesn't consider malti as her MIL. 

https://twitter.com/MaAnvelouss2022/status/1729696970292281737?t=1VMYHXya2Gik4d0ATZirSw&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isnt it natural 

Leela is ex saas who abused her 

Malati never abused anupama so far the way leela did 

Anyone mother in law would get angry at her bahu doing puja of her abuser ex saas and misbehaving with own saas like this and that saas is her guru teacher too. Which student behaves so with teacher in life 

I wonder how anuj is not jealos of anupama giving more attention to vanraj than him 

And why is anupama threatening malati that i have allowed you to live in this house? Who is anupama to allow? As per law all sons and daughters have to take care of aged parents no one can throw them out. Its called abuse what anupama is doing with malati devi and CA both one is elder abuse one is child abuse 

CA i understand is adoopted so is not demanding of mother as own kids will be 

If own kid was CA she would have raised hell of anupama giving pakhi/toshu more attention

Malati is own mom of anuj not adopted mom so she will object to anupama manmanis 

Imagine if anuj adopted mom was alive what anupama do to her if shes behaving so bad with anuj own mom  

anuj adopted mom is saved thanks to she died early or this anuj and anupama would abuse her even more i think  

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Think about it. Even Anupamaa "abandoned" Anuj for Vanraj. And she was not in a forced marriage. She was visibly attracted to him and was delusioned that she is in a happy marriage until the EMA exposé.

So technically she was selfish too because she chose her own interests. 

But Anuj keeps her on a pedestal.

Leela has never shied away from giving badduas to this couple and Vannu almost killed him and yet he is supporting them.

But MD has not yet been fully accepted by Anuj just because she gave Anuj up for adoption (which was wrong) and she took revenge on Anupamaa (which was mostly right). So obviously she is having FOMO and jealousy.