Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

repeat factor is there. I agree.

but we people are highly influenced by celebrities. So I think they repeating their clothes especially wedding clothes is a thing. They should repeat more because they can change or atleast influence pov of many towards repeating clothes. 

i hope my MIL get influenced with that. She buys saree for every party/weddings😁

Alia just wore her saaree for national awards because it was special for her not for giving some msg on sustainability or environment.

And when whole world is already reusing the clothes there is no msg.

That's why suhana sounds dumb.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously this is hilarious smiley37 rich people problems I guesssmiley39 I mean she saying Alia bhatt wearing the same outfit again is like taking a standsmiley24 whats wrong with her. Common people wear every outfit countless number of times until it becomes unwearablesmiley36 konsi duniya se hai yehsmiley24

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What Suhana said is not wrong. I’m sure repeating an outfit in their”nepo privilaged”world is truly unusual and therefore she is applauding Alia. 😬

BUT for all of us “regular” people this is completely normal. 🥱

We really don’t need to know about sustainability etc coz most of us value hard earned money and won’t be buying an outfit for only using it once. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Seriously this is hilarious smiley37 rich people problems I guesssmiley39 I mean she saying Alia bhatt wearing the same outfit again is like taking a standsmiley24 whats wrong with her. Common people wear every outfit countless number of times until it becomes unwearablesmiley36 konsi duniya se hai yehsmiley24

smiley37

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

She makes so much sense in what she is saying. She comes across as a sensible and smart girl. Speaks well too. I like whatever I have seen of her so far. Of course she will be ridiculed regardless considering her priviledge but sometimes people just troll unnecessarily. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I really doubt that it was for sustainability, it seemed more like a genius PR move to make more headlines than her co-national award winner Kriti. Thanks to Suhana those things are being dissected nowsmiley36

Anyway Alia must be likesmiley36

images (68).jpeg

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

After watching SRK interviews where he is witty, charming and have gift of the gab. So may be expectations are a bit different from his kids. Then to come across this is facepalm.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Princess Suhana who flies private often with family wants to save the environment. smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A simple thing of re wearing clothes is now taking a stand and promoting sustainability? These rich people live in a completely different world