Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

I have repeated my wedding gown multiple times. But i have never saw someone who repeated their wedding dress because most of them are heavy. 

We common people repeat dresses always. So its not a big deal for us. But i have seen people who buy new cloth for every other weddings and find it shame to repeat same clothes to same location or houses for parties. 

i am saying this as a middle class person. So i think they repeating their dresses will make changes. 

That's what I said that ppl share clothes with friends n siblings or cousin too for different occasions so repeat factor is already there. 

And common people only have chance to attend in 3-4 parties in a year unlike celebs so they want to try latest fashions n new colors too. So they don't like to repeat dress so soon. 

And yes ppl generally avoids wearing same dress around same people because relatives will think someone is poor.

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley26Gibberish and nonsensical. 

In an attempt to sound knowledgeable and smart she actually ended up as stupid. Bio- diversity? Environment? 😵‍💫smiley29

By use words whose meaning yo have no idea about. 

Trying to take Alia's name for enhanced media coverage is fine but use it effectively. 🙄🤔

Anyways only in hardships do people actually use their brain. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

She's wearing a jacket? Mujhe to shirt lagi smiley3

I am not sure though. I have seen this wore by gauri as jacket.  

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

That's what I said that ppl share clothes with friends n siblings or cousin too for different occasions so repeat factor is already there. 

And common people only have chance to attend in 3-4 parties in a year unlike celebs so they want to try latest fashions n new colors too. So they don't like to repeat dress so soon. 

And yes ppl generally avoids wearing same dress around same people because relatives will think someone is poor.

repeat factor is there. I agree.

but we people are highly influenced by celebrities. So I think they repeating their clothes especially wedding clothes is a thing. They should repeat more because they can change or atleast influence pov of many towards repeating clothes. 

i hope my MIL get influenced with that. She buys saree for every party/weddings😁

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am not getting one thing. Why is Zoya parading the Archies cast on so many events pre release. It's just an OTT release - never seen such frequent offline promotions for an OTT movie. She is just putting them in the line of fire with so much media and 'fan: interactions - hain toh sab SoBo waale hi, they are going to say stupid things which will only distance them from the general movie going public. 

They should have just had a trailer release event and nothing after that. It would have ensured a lot more curiosity about the movie. Yeh bachche log already overexposed lag rahe hain

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I am not getting one thing. Why is Zoya parading the Archies cast on so many events pre release. It's just an OTT release - never seen such frequent offline promotions for an OTT movie. She is just putting them in the line of fire with so much media and 'fan: interactions - hain toh sab SoBo waale hi, they are going to say stupid things which will only distance them from the general movie going public. 

They should have just had a trailer release event and nothing after that. It would have ensured a lot more curiosity about the movie. Yeh bachche log already overexposed lag rahe hain

Kuch der baad Zoya will be like I paraded all of them, you found Sujaanaa dumb, who is giving nepokids footage now.

P.S. Didn't DP recently repeat the skirt of wedding lehenga🤔

Yami ne toh mummy ki saree pehnj thi (woh bhi after making a big deal about how a fashion designer refused her or something)

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 5 months ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did she just throw in a few words of Hindi there to show that she can speak it ?smiley36

Has she conducted a whole interview in Hindi? Has any of them?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

And has Zoya attended any event with the cast? Apart from how she selected these kids based on requirement of the script, has she given any interview? smiley15

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Kuch der baad Zoya will be like I paraded all of them, you found Sujaanaa dumb, who is giving nepokids footage now.

P.S. Didn't DP recently repeat the skirt of wedding lehenga🤔

Yami ne toh mummy ki saree pehnj thi (woh bhi after making a big deal about how a fashion designer refused her or something)

DP did? 

I think, Sania Mirza also wore her mom's saree.

But ye sab tuchche log don't matter. Alia added glamour to repeating clothes. smiley15

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

She got her wisdom tooth the night before the event. 

Lol - she isn't even a star and yet she doesn't wear an outft twice to a party.