Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Suhana did her first magazine shoot with Vogue in 2018. Here is the link

https://www.vogue.in/magazine-story/suhana-khan-first-ever-interview-shah-rukh-khan-vogue-india-august-2018-cover-story/

Yes she got everything just like that. She now got brands, Ads, designer dresses and now a great role working with one the best directors in Bollywood.

Okay I get it she is not Ms. World or Ms. Universe but come on so much negativity? Her movie has not released yet and sending so much hatred and made fun of her looks, the way she walks, the way she dances, the way she talks. She already limited comments on Instagram. I think Suhana has nice features and so far all her photoshoots and appearances has been good to impressive. 

In the movie trailer launch, she got so much praise and how she bright up the screen but now she is getting so much negative PR. Couple of days ago someone brought this topic that why and how is she getting so much hate?  This looks like pre planned PR planning to give so much hate towards her. I won't be surprised if Karan Johar is behind all this negative PR. We all know how obsessed he is about Alia and how he reacts when people either choose deepika or katrina. 

Srk never called himself goodlooking, In Anupam Kher  show he called himself average looking guy, Gauri never called herself stunning diva either. So why so much pressure on Suhana for her looks? Girls like Shanaya getting so much positive PR and Karan Johar already adding her in actress list in rapidfiresmiley22He added her name for geet role in Jab we Met. Kareena was so surprised what to say.

What do you think? 

Suhana Khan signs her first international cosmetic brand: Report

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I believe Alia got criticism too for SOTY. No clue who is behind the negative PR or if there is that. I think she will be fine post release.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Suhana did her first magazine shoot with Vogue in 2018. Here is the link

https://www.vogue.in/magazine-story/suhana-khan-first-ever-interview-shah-rukh-khan-vogue-india-august-2018-cover-story/

Yes she got everything just like that. She now got brands, Ads, designer dresses and now a great role working with one the best directors in Bollywood.

Okay I get it she is not Ms. World or Ms. Universe but come on so much negativity? Her movie has not released yet and sending so much hatred and made fun of her looks, the way she walks, the way she dances, the way she talks. She already limited comments on Instagram. I think Suhana has nice features and so far all her photoshoots and appearances has been good to impressive. 

In the movie trailer launch, she got so much praise and how she bright up the screen but now she is getting so much negative PR. Couple of days ago someone brought this topic that why and how is she getting so much hate?  This looks like pre planned PR planning to give so much hate towards her. I won't be surprised if Karan Johar is behind all this negative PR. We all know how obsessed he is about Alia and how he reacts when people either choose deepika or katrina. 

Srk never called himself goodlooking, In Anupam Kher  show he called himself average looking guy, Gauri never called herself stunning diva either. So why so much pressure on Suhana for her looks? Girls like Shanaya getting so much positive PR and Karan Johar already adding her in actress list in rapidfiresmiley22He added her name for geet role in Jab we Met. Kareena was so surprised what to say.

What do you think? 

Suhana Khan signs her first international cosmetic brand: Report

Karan Johar? I hope you're joking. If there's anyone Karan Johar will betray Alia for, it will absolutely be Suhana Khan. Karan is extremely close to Gauri - he actually gave his protege Lakshaya to Aryan Khan for his debut serieses (B@stards of Bombay or something like that) and Karan Johar has been instrumental in handling their careers behind the scenes. 

He can't launch them, but he has a stake in their success through RCE. Suhana Khan's fashion endorsements? (She has several coming up). Who got them for her? A certain designer KJO is close to. Karan Johar shifted his ENTIRE schedule next year to accommodate the Khan kids debuts. 

If Karan Johar is doing it, then Suhana Khan's PR itself is trolling Suhana Khan. 

It's fairly obvious a fan of any male star against SRK will easily troll Suhana. She's an easy target. That's why it's very hard to debut when your parents are so relevant in the industry. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

KJO is responsible for negative stuff against Suhana in this forum ? 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Karan Johar? I hope you're joking. If there's anyone Karan Johar will betray Alia for, it will absolutely be Suhana Khan. Karan is extremely close to Gauri - he actually gave his protege Lakshaya to Aryan Khan for his debut serieses (B@stards of Bombay or something like that) and Karan Johar has been instrumental in handling their careers behind the scenes. 

He can't launch them, but he has a stake in their success through RCE. Suhana Khan's fashion endorsements? (She has several coming up). Who got them for her? A certain designer KJO is close to. Karan Johar shifted his ENTIRE schedule next year to accommodate the Khan kids debuts. 

If Karan Johar is doing it, then Suhana Khan's PR itself is trolling Suhana Khan. 

It's fairly obvious a fan of any male star against SRK will easily troll Suhana. She's an easy target. That's why it's very hard to debut when your parents are so relevant in the industry. 

you know so much about what’s happening behind the scenes in the industry 

Glad to have an insider on the forum 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I believe Alia got criticism too for SOTY. No clue who is behind the negative PR or if there is that. I think she will be fine post release.

But that was her first movie release. Criticism she got was after watching her performance.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

I know too much about idiots who use their PR for everything. Nothing useful. (The idiot in question is KJO who is super strict about his PR)

Edited by VimalPanMasala - 5 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I know too much about idiots who use their PR for everything. Nothing useful. (The idiot in question is KJO who is super strict about his PR)

aur kya naya hai ye log PR ka dose subah sham dopahar lete hain 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Purple5

smiley37

Armstrong Made GIF - Armstrong Made It - Discover & Share GIFs

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8