Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Rajamouli has already shortlisted three actresses, Ash, DP and PC for his next. While DP and PC are vying for the actress' role, Ash is being penciled in for the main villain's role, after her excellent turn as a villain in the recently released Ponniyin Selvan series.

Aish? Really? I thought she had signed a contract with Ajith. They will ofc approach her but idk if she will accept. And PC??? 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rajamouli has already shortlisted three actresses, Ash, DP and PC for his next. While DP and PC are vying for the actress' role, Ash is being penciled in for the main villain's role, after her excellent turn as a villain in the recently released Ponniyin Selvan series.

I thought Aish turned it down? At least I remember reading about that here on the forum, and everyone on the thread was flabbergasted at what seemed like the dumbest decision in the world on Aish's part.

I hope she gets offered the part and I hope that if she does, she doesn't turn it down. It would be foolish to do so.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He would be insane to work with Kangana 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As much as I despise Kangana off screen, I won't deny how much talent that woman possesses and how much joy it would bring me to see KJo and his talentless nepos burn in jealousy at seeing her get cast in a Rajamouli movie. 

However, no way he does it... She is too controversial.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I thought Aish turned it down? At least I remember reading about that here on the forum, and everyone on the thread was flabbergasted at what seemed like the dumbest decision in the world on Aish's part.

I hope she gets offered the part and I hope that if she does, she doesn't turn it down. It would be foolish to do so.

Aish is not dumb. If she turned it down the part may be provocative (South movies often sexualize women in strange ways) or there are some issues with ties she has already stuck to (Ratnam..etc). 

South movies operate significantly on caste - a filmmaker will cast everyone in a film of the same caste and all that, and so rivalries happen pretty often. Aish won't break her decade-long ties. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

KJo would probably combust if this happens seeing his adopted daughter was only able to land a flowerpot after playing so many PR games

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Exciting. If this film does happen with this casting, I'd be very excited. Rooting for DP since I can't see PC returning to Indian films anytime soon and I think DP/Aishwarya would make a better match.