Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Why are people saying in social media comments that contestants are lip syncing the songs and it’s not live singing. I have seen those type of comments quite a lot. It’s not lip syncing but live performance right? 

It's because of the monstrosity called SonyLiv. The whole app has sync issues. On Saturday I watched Sreeram and Sonali's performance on Jhalak completely out of sync. Same with few sections of Indian Idol where things go out of sync. The contestants only lip sync during the finale since they perform while singing. Otherwise it's all live singing.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

It's because of the monstrosity called SonyLiv. The whole app has sync issues. On Saturday I watched Sreeram and Sonali's performance on Jhalak completely out of sync. Same with few sections of Indian Idol where things go out of sync. The contestants only lip sync during the finale since they perform while singing. Otherwise it's all live singing.

Thanks momma for the clarification after reading those comments at some point I got confuse and thought are they really lip syncing than what’s the point of competition. I knew that they do lipSync in finale because it not easy to perform and sing at the same time. Than wait there was a season of lil Champ winner was decided based on their finale performance. So did they also lip Sync? 

Edited by reborn-re - 5 months ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

If you get time please do share your views with us. Would love hear from you. Any favorite yet?

No favourites as such, but starting to look forward to certain performances. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

No favourites as such, but starting to look forward to certain performances. 

Same here it’s really hard to choose leaving few of them. But I do like certain people and look forward for their performances.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Watching the Karisma Kapoor episode now

Muskaan was absolutely phenomenal for me with Main Albeli and Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi main and also Mahima with Jeena Yahan! Just incredible