Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Subhadeep and Utkarsh were the star of today’s episode.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

I've given up! Kisko support karoon yaar? Ek ke baad ek dhamakedaar performance. What a fabulous performance by Utkarsh!! Another playback ready voice! 

Fabulous episode today! Three back to back weeks of good singing! What else does one want? smiley32 My favorites tonight were Utkarsh, Subhodeep, Menuka and Piyush in that order. 

Edited by Andakadipatta - 5 months ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail

What was Anjana's performance though?smiley5 Did they highly edit her performance? I didn't enjoy it much despite her voice quality being really good. Anyone noticed in the initial episodes they were stressing so much on Anjana due to Indian Idol connection and now they keep her act towards the end and very short? Like they literally started rolling credits on her feedback today!

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I've given up! Kisko support karoon yaar? Ek ke baad ek dhamakedaar performance. What a fabulous performance by Utkarsh!! Another playback ready voice! 

Fabulous episode today! Three back to back weeks of good singing! What else does one want? smiley32 My favorites tonight were Utkarsh, Subhodeep, Menuka and Piyush in that order. 

Same here mera wahi haal hai. It’s going to be very tough this season. Sab ek se bad kar ek hai. Also the one who were not doing well in the begining are coming out of slowly so its becoming hard. Momma who do you think would go home tomorrow? 

Edited by reborn-re - 5 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail

What was Anjana's performance though?smiley5 Did they highly edit her performance? I didn't enjoy it much despite her voice quality being really good. Anyone noticed in the initial episodes they were stressing so much on Anjana due to Indian Idol connection and now they keep her act towards the end and very short? Like they literally started rolling credits on her feedback today!

I think beside her everyone got good amount of Screenspace today. 

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I think beside her everyone got good amount of Screenspace today. 

That's why I have a feeling maybe she will be out or in bottom 3 tomorrow? They usually show more of the contestants who are going to stay.

reborn-re thumbnail

That's why I have a feeling maybe she will be out or in bottom 3 tomorrow? They usually show more of the contestants who are going to stay.

But didn’t she got hit se jyada lit thing.  Does that thing even do anything like 1st elimination weekend Utkarsh didn’t got that and later we got to know he was performer of the week.  

Edited by reborn-re - 5 months ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Subhadeep, Menuka, Piyush and Utkarsh were the stars of today’s episode for me.

reborn-re thumbnail

I have a question the landslides thing they showed from Obom place yesterday did that happened recently? I did look up in google but couldn’t find anything like that in current there were some from May but not current 

reborn-re thumbnail

Anyone watched the episode yet? Who were the bottom 2-3 and who got eliminated? Was the elimination fair?