Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Reeva finally accepted Puneet. He is happy. It took time but it happened finally.

coderlady thumbnail

Reeva called Puneet to break up with him. What a twist. His own profession comes full circle.

coderlady thumbnail

Who met Reeva at the club?

Why does she have to break up? What is her problem?

Edited by coderlady - 4 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

MochaQueen thumbnail

So much stuff happening all at oncesmiley36

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

Fabulous update.... greatly written 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3

Fabulous Update 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aman-Genda's flashback sequences and dialogues were romantic. Aman's proposal to Genda was romantic. It was sad that Raghuveer came between them and didn't even allow them to speak. It seems that Raghuveer is more irritating than superstitious. Genda's inability to love Varun is understandable. ReeNeet song sequences and proposals were romantic. Reeva kissing Puneet was excellent. It was shocking that Reeva wanted to break up with Puneet. I wonder what could be the reason for the breakup. Genda's question to Raghuveer on getting Sadhana married to a human despite being a naagin herself was valid. Sadhana-Alekh scenes are romantic. All song sequences are romantic.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you very much 

Salley

Coderlady

kavita

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Mocha Queen

Enchanted hearts Part 4

I dedicate this chapter to Salley145 who gave a jodi to Reeva Puneet-ReevNeet.

At midnight after Alekh slept Sadhana went to the kitchen to drink water.She saw Vasundara in the kitchen.She was taking fruits to eat.

Sadhana:Mummiji...you did'nt sleep yet?

Vasundara:No.I am worried about Alekh.Though the doctor said that after marriage he may get better,like a child he is playing with you.

Sadhana:Alekh will become normal mummiji.But I need time for that.But tell me how did Alekh become like this?Was he like this since birth?

Vasundara:After completing graduation abroad Alekh was coming back to me.On the way from the airport to home he met with an accident and after that he became like this.Though the doctor said that it may be temporary and prescribed medicines to make him alright,I don't know why...no medicine could turn him back to normal.

Sadhana became sad.

She thought:If no medicine could change Alekh,it means that only one thing can cure Alekh.It is naagmani.

While sleeping Genda felt a strange feeling and woke up from the bed.She went out of the bedroom leaving the sleeping Varun there.She was shocked to see Aman there.

Genda:Aman,how come you are here?You are...

Aman:No more.Right?

Genda became upset.

Aman:I am no more in this world.I am just a soul now.

Genda was shocked.

Genda felt guilty.

Genda:I broke your heart by marrying the man of my father's choice.So your soul did not get peace of mind.So you are a wandering soul.Right?

Aman:I knew why you left me and married someone else.I knew that you could never cheat me.I had accepted my fate.So please don't be guilty Genda.I came here to tell you a truth.I did not die due to cardiac arrest like everyone thinks.I was poisoned by my rival Niranj.

Genda was shocked.

Genda:Niranj was your friend in college.

Aman:But he changed after we both got into the professional music world.He killed me to take over my position in the music world. He bribed the greedy doctor to prepare the false report.

Genda was shocked:What?

Aman:Yes Genda.I trust you the most in this world.So I wanted atleast you to know the truth.

Genda:Aman...I promise you that I will get you justice.Your culprits will be punished.

Aman smiled:Thank you Genda.I have to leave now.

Genda wept:Aman...

Aman disappeared.

Genda thought:For the first time I feel thankful to my father for getting me married to Varun.Because of that I am still a powerful Naagin.So I can take revenge on Aman's culprits easily.

Reeva went to the Rose club for the late night party.She saw a man in white shirt and blue pant.

Reeva:You are the break up consultant Purab.Right?

He looked at her and said:Yes.You are Reeva Tiwari?

Reeva:Yes.

They did handshake.

He thought:She does not know that I am Arjun who is arranged by Puneet to act as the break up consultant Purab.

Reeva:What is your idea?

Arjun:This is the method of jealousy.We will do a romantic dance.Your boyfriend will become jealous and insecure Then he will break up with you.

Reeva:Good idea.

Puneet reached there and walked towards Reeva.

Puneet:Hi sweet heart.

Reeva:Hi my love.

They embraced each other.

Arjun went near them.

Arjun:Hi Reeva!

Reeva looked at him and pretended to be surprised:Hi Purab!

She embraced him.

Puneet got irritated,but he controlled himself.

Reeva:Puneet...this is my ex-boyfriend Purab.

Puneet:Hi!

Arjun:Hi!

Reeva thought:Puneet is not at all feeling irritated even after I introduced Purab as my ex.

Puneet:Why did you guys break up?

Reeva:He left me for going abroad to make up his career.I waited for him.But he did'nt return.

Arjun:But now I have returned.Let us celebrate this moment by dancing together.

Reeva thought: Puneet will get angry if I dance with Purab instead of dancing with him.

Puneet:Why not?Reeva...you go and dance with him.

Reeva was stunned by Puneet's cool attitude.

Reeva started dancing very romantically with Arjun.

Reeva thought:Now Puneet will definitely get angry.

Puneet:Wow!What a beautiful dance!

Reeva was shocked by his response.

Reeva stared at Arjun angrily.Arjun pretended to be disappointed.

Puneet winked at Arjun.Arjun smirked.

Reeva rang up Puneet.

Reeva:Purab...your idea was an utter flop.

Puneet:Sorry.I have a superb plan.Loyalty method.

Reeva:Means?

Puneet:Send a girl to seduce Puneet.He will get carried away and you can break up with him for cheating on you.

Reeva:Nonsense!Puneet is a very loyal boyfriend.He will never cheat on me.

Puneet got touched by her words.

He said in his mind:If you trust me this much,why do you want to break up with me?

Puneet:Men are men.When they find a hot girl they will do cheating.

Reeva:No way.Puneet is not like that.

Puneet:Let us test him.If my plan works out you can break up with him easily.

After a bit of hesitation Reeva said:Ok.

After cutting the call Reeva said to herself:This is a dirty method.Sorry Puneet.Please forgive me.

She looked down in guilt.

Vivaan successfully completed a case by finding the real culprit/criminal.

Reema became so excited that she embraced him:Congrats Vivaan.

Vivaan smiled.

Reema:You solved a complicated case which many other famous police officers failed to do.It is a great thing.I am proud of you Vivaan.

Vivaan smiled happily.

Sadhana went to meet Shesh Naagin.

Sadhana:Shesh naagin...I am an ordinary Naagin who is requesting you for the naagmani.Please give me the naagmani to cure my husband.He is mentally ill.

The shesh naagin turned out to be Mahek.

Mahek:I can't simply hand over the naagmani to you.It is Shivji's asset.You need to work hard to get the consent to use it.

Sadhana:What should I do?

Mahek:For 7 nights you should do tapasya.

Sadhana:I will do it.But how can I be away from my sasural for 7 nights?If they don't see me at home,they will suspect me.They don't know that I am a naagin.

Mahek:I don't know.It is your problem.

Sadhana:Please don't say like that Shesh Naagin.Will you do a favour for me?

Mahek:Tell me.

Sadhana:Will you take my form and stay with my husband Alekh for 7 nights?

Mahek:Ok.I will.

Sadhana:Thank you so much Shesh Naagin.

Mahek smiled.

Genda went to Niranj's house.

He was stunned to see her.

Niranj:What a surprise Genda!Come inside.

Genda came inside.

Niranj:After a long time I am seeing you.

Genda:I never thought that our meeting would be like this.

Niranj:Means?

Genda:Earlier I saw you as Aman's friend.But now I see you as his killer.

Niranj was shocked.

Niranj:Killer?What are you saying Genda?

Genda:Yes.I know everything.You only killed Aman.I will kill you.

Genda took her naagin form.Niranj was shocked.

Niranj:You..?

Genda:I am a Naagin and I will kill you.Because you killed Aman.

Niranj got scared.

Niranj:Why do you think that I killed Aman?I have always considered him as his friend.

Genda:You are lying.You considered him only as his rival.You thought by wiping him out of the industry you can be the King of music.

Niranj:This is all a misunderstanding.Aman was made to misunderstand me by someone else.

Genda:You are lying to escape from me.

Niranj:Before killing me you enquire whether I am telling you the truth or not.Otherwise you will regret killing an innocent person.

Genda became dull.

She thought:Is he saying the truth?

Niranj:Believe me.It's the singer Swarna who created misunderstandings between us.

Genda:Why should Swarna do so?

Niranj was silent for a moment.

Genda thought:Why do I feel that Niranj does not want to reveal it?

Genda:Tell me why Swarna did it?

Niranj:I really don't know why.I confronted Swarna regarding this.But she avoided me and even complained to Aman that I tried to misbehave with her.Thus our relationship got ruined.

Genda was shocked.

Genda:I will find out the truth.If I find you wrong I will not take a second to kill you.

Niranj:Sure.You can kill me.

Genda went near him and stared at his eyes.A light passed from her eyes to his eyes.He fell down unconscious.

Genda:I have erased his memory.Now he won't remember meeting me or seeing my naagin form.

Sadhana went out to do Tapasya and Mahek stayed in the house at night with Alekh in Sadhana's form.

Mahek took her real form.Mahek was looking at the sleeping Alekh deeply.

Mahek:I feel sad for this guy.He is like a child.But otherwise he is so hot that for the first time I feel attracted towards a man.I am unable to control myself.I really want Sadhana to cure him with naagmani.After that I will kill Sadhana and live with Alekh as Sadhana.

Mahek lost her control and moved towards Alekh to kiss him.

Suddenly Alekh opened his eyes.By that time Mahek had turned into Sadhana.Alekh saw Sadhana(Mahek) close to him.Sadhana(Mahek)got tensed about his reaction.

Alekh:Why are you looking at me like this Sadhu?

(Please ignore the bandage in the picture).

Sadhana(Mahek):Simply.You look cute while sleeping.

Alekh smiled cutely:Ok Sadhu.You are also cute.

Sadhana(Mahek)smiled.He fell asleep again.

Sadhana(Mahek)thought:Tonight I failed to kiss you.But after you become normal every day I will romance with you.

She smirked.

Reeva visited Puneet's guest house with a girl.

Reeva:Hi Puneet...this is my friend Lovely.

Puneet:Hi Lovely...

Lovely:Hi Puneet...

Puneet whispered to Reeva:Why did you bring Lovely here?You could have come alone.We could have romanced.

Reeva:Naughty boy!Stop it.

He smiled.

Suddenly Reeva's phone rang.She attended the call.

Reeva:I am sorry Puneet.I got an emergency call from the office.I have to finish some work.

Puneet became dull:What is this Reeva?

Reeva:Don't worry.I will come back after I finish my work.Till then let Lovely be here.Bye!

Puneet-Lovely:Bye!

Reeva left.

She said in her mind after going out of the house:Sorry Puneet.I lied that I have some work so that you can stay alone with Lovely.

After some time...

Puneet told Lovely:Without Reeva it's so boring.

Lovely went near Puneet in seductive manner and said:I am also getting bored.Till Reeva return let us have some time pass.

Lovely tried to get cozy with Puneet by embracing him.

Puneet:Lovely...please move away from me.

Lovely did not respond.So Puneet pushed her.

Puneet:Are you not ashamed to cheat Reeva by trying to get intimate with her boyfriend?

Lovely became upset.

Lovely:I am sorry Puneet.I thought you were just using Reeva.To test your loyalty only I did this.Please don't misunderstand me Puneet.

Puneet:Oh!I am sorry for misunderstanding you.But did I pass your test?

Lovely smiled.

(Ignore the other girl in the background).

Lovely:You passed the test with flying colours.

They both smiled.

After some time Reeva returned to the guest house.She was tensed about the situation.

She saw Puneet and Lovely watching TV.Lovely was sitting on the sofa and Puneet was sitting on the chair.She was relieved.

Puneet:I am glad that you came back Reeva.It was really boring without you.

She smiled slightly.

Lovely:I am leaving.I don't want to be a barrier in your love story.You both enjoy.

Lovely took her bag to get out of the house.Before reaching the door,she moved towards Reeva's ear and said:You are lucky to get such a loving boyfriend.Full time he was talking about you.He did not even touch me.

Reeva became emotional.

Lovely walked out.

Reeva thought:I am supposed to break up with Puneet accusing him of adultery.But I feel so relieved knowing that he did not cheat me.

Puneet pulled her closer to him and said:Let us enjoy the movie.

She smiled.

Puneet and Reeva sat close to each other and watched the movie.

The next day Genda was shocked to see the news.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Sad that no medicine worked for Alekh, good that Sadhna is thinkingof curing him with naagmani. Sad that Aman died due to get getting poisoned. Reeva'splan failing miserably was funny. Now Reeva is going to try the seduction matter,hopefully it will also fail. Vivaan Reema hug was cute. Why did you choose Mahekas shesh naagin and not Prarthana? Mehak going to stay as Sadhana is risky. Gendaconfronting Niranj and him saying it was Swarna was shocking wonder who’s Swarna.Hahah Mehek has fallen for Alekh and is thinking of killing Sadhana once he becomesnormal. Omg Reeva left Puneet alone with Lovely. Surprised to see Katha as Lovely,successfully Puneet passed the test. Hey why aren’t u using tu jhooti main makkarsong o bedardeya? It suits Reeva and Puneet. Show it whenever she consults Puneetabout break up. Perfect pics. Wonder what news Genda saw.