Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Chapter 1

A great start. Sadhana has high expectations about her marital life while Genda is frustrated. Shocking that Sadhana's husband Aalekh is mentally retarded. Vasundhara is vile and rude to blackmail Sadhana that she'd harm Sadhana's parents. Surprising that Sadhana is a naagin. Aalekh's family played with Sadhana's life. So, Varun and Genda married each other out of compulsion. Genda and the stranger scene was funny. I am surprised that Puneet is a breakup consultant. It's shocking that Vivaan wants to break up with Reema though he loves her a lot. Though Puneet gives him ideas, Reem doesn't seem to give up. That's the strength of their love. Wonder what is the reason why Vivaan wants to break up with Reema. Surprising that Puneet fell in love with Reema and he proposed her though indirectly.

Chapter 2

Sadhana would have killed Vasundhara if Aalekh didn't come. Sadhana missed it. Aalekh is good-hearted to care for Sadhana when she got hurt by a toy. Its funny that Aalekh broke the toy which hurted Sadhana. Poor Vivaan is neglecting Reema. Reeva and Puneet's scenes are nice. I liked Reeva's answer that she cannot fall in love within a day. Puneet misunderstood Reeva's behavior and thought she likes him. When he made a move, it irritated Reeva. Genda, being a dancer, was nice. Surprising that the stranger Aman is a singer. Nice interaction between them. That fall scene of Maihar was nice. Loved the KC scene. It's sad when Varun told Genda that he was aware that she kept KC fast for Aman instead of him. Poor Varun. I'm shocked that Aman died out of heart-attack. Poor Genda.

Chapter 3

Varun is so good that he took Genda to the funeral. It's sad that they didn't Genda to see Aman's body. Poor girl! Shocking that Aalekh has a special horoscope due to which Sadhna doesn't lose her Naagin powers. Shocking that Genda's father Raghuveer is a naag so Genda, Reeva and Sadhna are naagins. Poor Genda couldn't get united to Aman due to religion and also due to the fear of losing powers. So Reeva ignored Puneet because he didn't propose her properly. That's surprising. Their romance was nice. Reema Vivaan scenes are nice. Poor Varun became the victim of Genda's irritation and frustration. Shocking that Reeva called in another number to Puneet in order to break up with him itself. Reeva too wants to break up as she is a Naagin. Wonder if Puneet planned to set up a imposter as him to Reeva. Loved when Sadhna decided to cure Aalekh so that there could be a possibility that he can love her. Wonder if Aalekh is mentally retarded since birth. Shocking that Aman came to meet Genda when he is presumed dead.

Edited by Sshesha - 3 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sadly, Alekh couldn't recover despite the best medicines. But it's nice to see Sadhana determined to heel Alekh with her naagin powers. Nice to see Sadhana's spirit after meeting Mehek. For one moment, I felt that it was nice to see Mehek agreeing to stay in Sadhana's house with Alekh in her form, but it was disappointing that she decided to have Alekh for herself after healing him. Reeva's attempt to make Puneet leave her is desperate as she tries many ways by dancing with Arjun and planting Lovely in Puneet's life to seduce and get an excuse to break up with him. I wonder why Reeva wants to break up. It's shocking that Genda met Aman's soul and learned he is no longer alive. Loved her spirit to get justice for him.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you very much 

Salley

Coderlady

kavita

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Mocha Queen

Shesha

Enchanted hearts Part 5

I dedicate this chapter to my dear friend Kavitha who suggested me to add the song Idhar chala from Koi Mil gaya for Alekh-Sadhana.I dedicate this chapter to my sweet friend Salley who is waiting for the bedardeya song sequence on Puneet Reeva.

According to the news the Singer Niranj got arrested for killing Aman Khan.

Genda:So Niranj was lying.He only killed Aman.All the proofs are against him.

Varun:I don't think it's true.He has been trapped by someone.

Genda:What nonsense are you saying?

Varun:Though I don't wish to live as a Naag,I have been blessed with the power to see the colour of someone's heart.Niranj's heart is not black.He is not a criminal.The real culprit is someone else for sure.

Genda was shocked.

Genda:Are you sure?

Varun:Yes,I am sure.

Genda thought:That means Niranj was right?

Genda:Varun...can you please help me to find Aman's real killer?

Varun:Sure.I can do anything for you Genda.

They shared an eye lock.

Sadhana was very happy to be with Alekh during day time.

Alekh was laughing seeing the cartoon 'Tom and Jerry'.

Alekh:Tom and Jerry are very cute.Right Sadhu?

Sadhana smiled.

Sadhana:Yes.Alekh..you have been watching TV since a long time.It's not good for eyes.So you should stop watching cartoon now.

Alekh:Oh Sadhu!I want to enjoy.

Sadhana:You can enjoy by playing also.You should play outside as you need sunlight and fresh air also.

Alekh showed her a puppy face:Ok.But will you play with me?

Sadhana smiled:What a question!Can I not play with you?

Alekh smiled like an innocent child.

They were playing on the ground.Suddenly it started raining.

Alekh got excited.

Alekh:Sadhu...shall we dance in the rain?

Sadhana:But getting drenched in rain will give you fever.

Alekh:Please Sadhu...

Sadhana could not refuse it seeing Alekh's cute innocent face.

Sadhana nodded:Ok.

Alekh smiled innocently:Thank you Sadhu.

He started dancing.She also danced with him.They had a lot of fun dancing in the rain.

--MALE--
(Idhar chala main udhar chala
Jaane kahan main kidhar chala) - 2
Arre phisal gaya, yeh tune kya kiya

--FEMALE--
(Idhar chali main udhar chali
Jaane kahan main kidhar chali) - 2
Arre phisal gayi, le tere sang ho chali
Nazar yeh kiski hamein lagi - 2
Ke chalte chalte phisal gaye

--MALE--
Hansi hansi mein yeh kya hua, hum badal gaye
Nazar yeh kiski hamein lagi
Ke chalte chalte phisal gaye

--FEMALE--
Hansi hansi mein yeh kya hua, hum badal gaye

--MALE--
Kyoon badal gaye

--FEMALE--
Hum badal gaye

--MALE--
(Idhar chala main udhar chala
Jaane kahan main kidhar chala) - 2
Arre phisal gaya, yeh tune kya kiya

--FEMALE--
Tum itne bhole ho kis liye

--MALE--
Tum itni achchhi ho is liye

--FEMALE--
Kyoon achchhi hoon, yeh bataao tum

--MALE--
Kyoon bataaoon main

--FEMALE--
Tum itne bhole ho kis liye

--MALE--
Tum itni achchhi ho is liye

--FEMALE--
Kyoon achchhi hoon, yeh bataao tum

--MALE--
Kyoon bataaoon main

--FEMALE--
Kuch bataao na

--MALE--
Kyoon bataaoon main

--FEMALE--
Idhar chali main udhar chali
Jaane kahan main kidhar chali
Arre phisal gayi, le tere sang ho chali

--MALE--
Idhar chala main udhar chala
Jaane kahan main kidhar chala
Arre phisal gaya
Yeh tune kya kiya

--FEMALE--
Main tere sang ho chali

--MALE--
Yeh tune kya kiya

--FEMALE--
Main tere sang ho chali(Koi mil gaya).
Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

After completing the tapasya,Naagmani was handed over to Sadhana by Mahek.

Sadhana:Thank you so much Shesh naagin.

Mahek smirked thinking:I am giving the naagmani to you for my own benefit.I want Alekh to get fine soon to be mine.

Mahek:Don't forget to return it after curing Alekh,

Sadhana:Sure naagrani.

Sadhana went near the sleeping Alekh and tried to touch his head with the naagmani in her naagin form.Vasundara who passed by was shocked to see Sadhana's naagin form.

Vasundara:You are a naagin?I did a big blunder by getting my son to you.What are you going to do with this shining stone?I will not let you harm my son.

Sadhana got frustrated.

Sadhana:Stop it.This is not a dangerous stone.This is the magical stone Naagmani.I am trying to cure him,not to harm him.So don't come my way.

Vasundara was scared.

Sadhana touched Alekh's head with the naagmani and turned into her human form.She hid the naagmani.Alekh opened his eyes.

Vasundara was anxious about his mental condition.

Alekh was surprised to see Sadhana.

Alekh:Sadhana!How come you are here?

Sadhana was confused.

Alekh turned towards Vasundara:Mom...I just remember coming back home.I don't know how I fell asleep.

Sadhana and Vasundara became happy seeing Alekh normal.

Alekh:When did Sadhana reach here?

Vasundara:You told me that you love Sadhana.So I brought her here.

Alekh:Thank you so much mom.You are the best.

He hugged her.

Alekh looked at Sadhana cheerfully.

Alekh:I hope my mom told you everything.

Sadhana was really confused.She did not understand anything.

Vasundara:Actually beta..while coming back home you met with an accident.Then....you lost your mental stability and started behaving like a child.That time I talked to Sadhana and her family.During that period you and Sadhana got married.

Alekh was shocked.He became emotional

Alekh:What?I had lost my mental illness?Still Sadhana married me?

He looked at Sadhana and said:Sadhana...you have a big heart.

Sadhana-Alekh shared an emotional eye lock.

Sadhana felt guilty as she had first decided to leave Alekh and go until she saw his innocence.

Sadhana:I don't have a big heart Alekh.First when I saw your photo itself I started liking you.After that only I came to know your condition.But I did'nt feel like leaving you as I had already considered you as my husband.

Alekh smiled emotionally,so as Vasundara.

Alekh:Mom...I fell in love with the right girl.

Sadhana:I did'nt understand anything.

Alekh:Sadhana...I had noticed you at the temple.That time itself I fell in love with you.I enquired about you and told my mother about you.

Sadhana was surprised and happy that Alekh was in love with her.She blushed.

Alekh:But how did I get cured?

Sadhana and Vasundara were tensed how to tell Alekh that Sadhana is a naagin.

Vasundara lied:The doctor had given medicines.The medicines cured you.

Alekh smiled.

In Alekh's absence Vasundara told Sadhana:Alekh was madly in love with you.That's why when he became unwell I selected you as his wife.Because I thought you can cure him.I hid his mental illness from you and threatened to harm your parents because I did'nt want you to leave my Alekh who used to love you a lot.I swear...I did'nt have any bad intention.I am not a criminal to harm your family too.I just threatened to make you stay with Alekh.

Sadhana became emotional.

She thought:Thank you Shivji for not letting me kill mummiji.If I had killed her I would have regretted killing an innocent person.

Vasundara:I thought being a naagin you will harm my son.I misunderstood you a lot.I know that I don't deserve pardon.

She was in tears.

Vasundara:But because of your naagin form only my son got cured.I can't thank you enough Sadhana.

Sadhana smiled:No need of thanking me.I love Alekh.That's why I did it.

Vasundara smiled.

Vasundara:My son is lucky to get a wife like you.

She smiled.

Alekh told Sadhana:I wanted to propose to you before marriage in a romantic way.But without my own knowledge I married you without any proposal.So I want to propose you now.

Sadhana smiled.

Alekh:Usually every man propose to her his girl friend with rings and flowers.But I want to be different.

Alekh got kulfi from the freezer.Sadhana felt like laughing.

Alekh extended it towards her and said:I love you Sadhana.Will you be my love.

Sadhana:I am already your love Alekh.

He smiled.

Sadhana tried to take the kulfi from him as a symbol of acceptance of his proposal.

But he did'nt let her take it.

Alekh:Not like this.

He embraced her from behind making her feel goosebumps in her body.

He made her suck the Kulfi with his hand.After she sucked it,he sucked the same portion.She blushed.

At night,Sadhana got ready in a red saree to have suhaag raat with Alekh.Suddenly she was stunned to see Mahek in her room.

Sadhana thought:I think Shesh Naagin came here to take the naagmani back.I should have gone to her to return it.It's my mistake.

Sadhana:Shesh Naagin....

Suddenly Mahek was seen to be wearing the same saree which Sadhana was wearing.Sadhana was confused.

Mahek:You maybe wondering what's happening.

Suddenly Mahek took Sadhana's form.Sadhana was shocked.

Mahek:The moment I saw Alekh,I fell for him.I want him.I want to be his.So tonight instead of you,i will have suhaagraat with Alekh.

Sadhana was shocked to the core.

Sadhana:I thought you had a pure heart.But you so evil to eye on another woman's husband.Leave from here Mahek.You lost all your respect.

Mahek:I will not leave until I get what I want.Now onwards I will live here as Alekh's wife Sadhana.

Sadhana was shocked.

Sadhana:Never!It can never happen.

Mahek:It will happen Sadhana.

Mahek bit Sadhana quickly and Sadhana fell down unconscious.

Mahek started laughing.Suddenly Sadhana opened her eyes and got up from the floor.

Mahek was shocked.

Mahek:How is it possible?

Sadhana:You forgot that the naagmani is still with me.I am carrying it in my chest.So it protected my life.Now I am more powerful than you evil naagin.

Sadhana blew air at Mahek.Mahek got blown away.Sadhana smirked.

Sadhana went to the bedroom.Alekh got mesmerized by her beauty.

In lamhon ke daaman mein
Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat ka
Dohrate farishte hain

Alekh moved closer to Sadhana.

Khamosh si hai zameen hairaan sa falak hai
Ek noor hi noor sa ab aasman talak hai
(Nagmein hi nagmein hai jagti soti fizaon mein
Husn hai sari adaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein ) -2

He cupped her face romantically.Sadhana was lost in his touch.

Tanana dom ta dom tanana dom ta dom
Tanam tanam tanam tanana dom tom
Tana dom tom tana dom tom tanana dom tom
Dom tom tana nana dom tom tana dom
Dom tom tana nana dom tom tana
ohhoo
Dom dom tom tana nana dom tom tana
Dom tom tana nana dom tom tana nana

They had passionate consummation of marriage.

Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwab hai
Kaise jazbaat ka umda salab hai
(Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwab hai
Kaise jazbaat ka umda salab hai
Din badle raatein badli, baathein badli
Jeene ke aandaz hi badlein hai) -- chorus
In lamhon ke daaman mein
Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat ka
Dohrate farishte hain
Female:
Samay ne yeh kya kiya

Badal di hai kaya
Tumhe mene paa liye
Mujhe tumne paya
Mile dekho aise hai hum
ke do sur ho jaise madham
koi jyada na koi kaam
Kise aag mein
Ke prem aag mein
Jalte dono hi the tan bhi hai maan bhi
Maan bhi hai tan bhi
Tan bhi hai maan bhi
Maan bhi hai tan bhi
Male..
mmmhhmmm
Mere khwaabon ke is gulistaan mein
Tumse hi tum bahar chai hai
Phoolon mein rang mere the lekin

In mein khusboon tumhi se aaye hai
[(Kyon hai yeh arzoo
Kyon hai yeh zustzu
Kyon dil bechain hai
Kyon dil betaab hai ) --2
Din badle raatein badli baatien badli
Jeene ke andaaz hi badle hain ] -chorus
In lamhon ke daaman mein
Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat ka

Dohrate farishte hain
Khamosh si hai zameen hairaan sa falak hai
Ek noor hi noor sa ab aasman talak hai
(Nagmein hi nagmein hai jagti soti fizaon mein
Husn hai sari adaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein...(Jodha Akbar).

Puneet told Vivaan about Reeva wanting to break up with him.Vivaan was shocked.

Vivaan:Why she wants to break up with you?

Puneet:She did not tell me the reason like you did not tell me the reason why you want to break up with Reema.I am sure that you have some other reason to break up with Reema.

Vivaan felt sad.

Puneet:Look at my condition.My best friend and my lover are hiding their life's biggest truth from me.

Both of you do not care about me.

Vivaan felt upset.

Vivaan:It is not simple like you think.

Puneet:Still you could have told me the reason.

Vivaan:Then listen.Once Reema took me out.

Flash back....

Reema:Vivaan,we love each other.So I want you to know my real identity.

Vivaan:Identity?You are a computer Engineer.

Reema:But I have some other identity also.I am a naagin.

Vivaan laughed:Are you kidding me?After watching lots of naagin related serials you are imagining yourself to be a Naagin.

Suddenly Reema turned into a Naagin shocking Vivaan.

(Thank you Salley145 for this edit).

Vivaan was scared too.

Reema felt sad seeing him scared of her.

Reema:Don't be scared Vivaan.I will not hurt you.I am not an evil Naagin to kill the person I love.

Reema turned into a human being.Vivaan was relieved,still he was not at peace.

Reema:I know that you love me so much that you are not bothered about my Naagin identity.

Vivaan gave a pale smile.

Present....

Puneet was shocked.

Vivaan:She is a Naagin.How can I marry a Naagin?I am a normal human being.I cannot imagine marrying a Naagin.

Puneet:Why Vivaan?Just because she is a Naagin why you hesitate to marry her?You love her.Right?

Vivaan:Love is different.Life is different.Though I love her when she comes near me my heart beats fast.I feel scared of her.If I marry her the whole life I will be scared.I can't live such a life.That's why I want a break up with her.If you were in my position you would have felt the same.

Puneet:No.I will not react the way you reacted.Because I love my girlfriend.

Vivaan:You are saying this because you have not experienced what I experienced.If you experience what my experienced you will also react the same way.

Suddenly they saw Reema at the doorway.She was in tears.

Reema:Vivaan...you want to break up with me?

Vivaan was upset and silent.

Reema:I thought since you love me,you don't care about me being a naagin.I was wrong.You are actually scared of me.It's my fault.

Vivaan felt sad.

Vivaan:No Reema.It's not your fault that you are a Naagin.It's my fault that I am not able to accept you as a Naagin.I am sorry Reema.I am an ordinary human being who wants to live a normal life with a normal human being.

Reema nodded tearfully.

Reema:I understand Vivaan.But why did'nt you tell me directly that you want to break up with me?

Vivaan:Because I did'nt want to hurt you.I wanted a break up without hurting you.Because I love you.

Reema:No break up can be without pain Vivaan.

They shared a painful eye lock.

Reema:Anyways as you wish I am breaking up with you Vivaan.

Vivaan was silent.

Puneet was shocked.

Puneet:Reema...you love Vivaan very much.Then why did you break up with him in a second?

Reema:A relationship can't be forced.If the person we love does'nt want us,forcing that person to stay with us is wrong.

Puneet thought:Reema is right.I should not forcefully make Reeva stay with me.I should let her go.

Reema:Bye.

Reema ran out crying.

Vivaan burst into tears.

Puneet:You wanted a break up.When it finally happened instead of smiling why are you crying?Don't tell me that you are crying out of happiness.

Vivaan kept silent.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Puneet rang up Reeva and told her:Purab here...Your break up will happen soon.

Reeva:How?

Puneet:Wait and watch.

Puneet cut the call sadly.

Puneet went to meet Reeva.

Puneet:Reeva,I want to tell you an important matter.

Reeva:What is the matter Puneet?

Puneet:You may feel hurt.But please forgive me.I made you my girl friend thinking that you are rich.I mean you looked like a girl from a rich family.But today only I came to know that you are just middle class.Since I belong to a rich family I wish to marry a rich girl,not a middle class girl.So we should break up.

Reeva was shocked.

Pyar Jhutha Tha Jataya Hi Kyun
Pyar Jhutha Tha Jataya Hi Kyun
Aise Jaana Tha Toh Aaya Hi Kyun
Aise Jaana Tha Toh Aaya Hi Kyun

Aye Sitamgar Tu Zara
Aur Sitam Karde Aa
Aaja Bewajah Sa Yeh
Rishta Khatam Karde Aa

Reeva:I never thought that you will break up with me for this reason.Because I never thought that you are that sort of a man who gives importance to financial status.

Puneet:I am sorry Reeva.I have to be practical.

O Bedardeya Yaar Bedardeya
O Bedardeya Yaar Bedardeya O

Reeva tried to suppress her pain.

Reeva:I understand you Puneet.

Puneet:Thanks for understanding my point of view.You will get a better person who will love you without caring about your financial status.Good bye forever.

Reeva:Bye.

Dard-E-Dil Ke Bina
Mehfil Hi Kya
Dard-E-Dil Ke Bina
Mehfil Hi Kya

Jo Na Toota Kabhi
Woh Dil Hi Kya
Jo Na Toota Kabhi
Woh Dil Hi Kya

Hai Mera Haal Bura
Aur Bura Karde Aa
Mere Zakhmon Ko Zara
Aur Hara Karde Aa

Both parted ways painfully.

O Bedardeya Yaar Bedardeya O

(Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar).

Sadhana got a message from someone.She started reading the message.

"If you want to know the dark secret of your sasural come and meet me".

Sadhana was stunned.

Sadhana:Secret?What secret?Who is this person?

Sadhana went to meet that anonymous message sender who was a woman.

Sadhana:Who are you?

She:I will tell you who I am.Before that don't you want to know how Alekh's accident happened?It was a murder attempt.

Sadhana was shocked.

Sadhana:Somebody tried to kill Alekh?But who has so much of enmity for a lovely person like him?

Vivaan was driving the car.

Suddenly Reema had a strange fear in her mind.

Reema:Why I feel an unknown fear?Why I feel that Vivaan is in danger?

Vivaan was driving peacefully.

She folded her hands and prayed:Shiv Bhagwan...please protect my Vivaan.

Reema:I have to use my naagin powers to reach Vivaan quickly.

While Vivaan was driving,suddenly some goons blocked the way.

Vivaan came out of the car and yelled at them:What the hell!Move away.

The goons smirked:We can't do that.

Vivaan:You can't play with me.I am the famous detective Vivaan Oswal.

Another person came in front of the goons and said:That's the problem.You are the detective Vivaan Oswal.That's why you need to be killed.

Vivaan was shocked.

He:Because you proved my brother guilty and punished him.You trapped him.

Vivaan:I did not trap your brother.He was a criminal who killed people mercilessly.He deserved the worst punishment.

That person roared in anger:Not a word against my brother.I can't tolerate you even for a second.

He ordered the goons:Finish him.

The goons moved towards Vivaan with their weapons.Vivaan got scared.

Reeva was sitting at the park.She was very upset.

Puneet rang her up:Purab here.Did the break up happen?

Reeva:Yes.

Puneet:Congrats.I don't know your family background.But I just told Puneet that you are from a middle class family.Guess it worked.

Reeva:Yes.You did not give me your account number yet to transfer money.

Puneet:Usually I take money for such cases.But I don't want money this time.I did it for free.

Reeva was stunned.

Reeva:Why free?

Puneet said in his mind:I can't take fees for ending my own love story.

Suddenly Reeva's eyes fell on Puneet who was standing near a tree and talking on the phone.She went near Puneet.Since she was standing behind him,Puneet did not see her.

Puneet:Leave it Reevaji.I wish you all the best for your future.Bye from the break up consultant Purab.

Reeva was shocked to the core.

She thought:That means the break up consultant Purab to whom I sought help to break up with Puneet was Puneet himself.Oh God!

She was very upset.

Puneet turned back.He was shocked to see Reeva staring at him in shock.

Reeva:So you are the real Purab.The other guy who introduced himself as Purab was fake?

Swarna was repeatedly watching Niranj's arrest news and laughing.

Swarna:How easily I destroyed your friendship with Aman and put his murder blame on you Niranj.

Somebody who was standing behind Swarna got shocked hearing it.

That person:That means you trapped Niranj.He is actually innocent.

Swarna looked back in shock.She got shocked seeing that person.

I dedicate this SS to my friend Salley145 who wanted me to show Tanya Sharma as a Naagin in my SS.

MochaQueen thumbnail

res

is this 3 parts? also please update the title

jasminerahul thumbnail

Not 3 parts.Its just that i divided part5 into 3 different posts because of technical issues.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

res

is this 3 parts? also please update the title

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂

Just amazing 🤩

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Varun agreeing to do anything for Genda was cute. SaLekh dance was romantic. Naagrani is a pure evil. Sadhna curing Alekh was nice, now Vasu knows her truth. Alekh proposing Sadhna with kulfi was funny. Mehek revealing her intentions directly to Sadhna was shocking. Thankfully Mehek’s poison didn’t affect Sadhna. Alekh Sadhna scene was romantic. So Reema is a naagin that’s why Vivaan wanted to break up with her. Vivaan is crying out of love. Puneet breaking up with Reeva saying about financial status is like losing her forever, thnx for using bedardeya song. Shocked that Alekh’s accident was a murder attempt. Vivaan getting attacked by goons was shocking. Puneet’s secret getting revealed to Reeva like this was unpredictable. I think this person is Sadhna. Perfect pics, waiting for next. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 5

Sad that Genda accused Niranj of Aman's murder, but glad that Varun told Genda that the real culprit was someone else and agreed to help her to find Aman's actual killer. Sadhana telling Alekh that watching TV for continuous hours will affect his eyesight was correct. Alekh and Sadhana's rain scene and song sequences are romantic.