Posted: 3 months ago

woah what happened between them? ☠️💀

https://x.com/nikita1372/status/1726694315400048923?s=46&t=DAl3urN5OT5DAWGWEmZLXA

Edited by SummerVibes - 3 months ago

People accidentally like posts all the time, I constantly like posts accidentally on both twitter and Instagram, FOD you really are reaching at anything to try to bash ranveer, this is the 5th or 6th thread you've made about him in the last 2 days.

He is getting alot of support on social media 

https://twitter.com/fille__positive/status/1726430277868937420?t=Ru085XbApFTRt5JAjPNIpg&s=19

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago

Probably thought it was funny. I don't see why this would be hate. Same as the celebrities liking the tacky Freddy Birdy memes that often rag on an actor/actress. Also I like seeing someone animated, cricket fans get mad passionate about the game. 

Can people leave Ranveer alone? He’s not killing people na? Go and focus on other nepo families who are doing much worse, in fact CRIMINAL activities 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Can people leave Ranveer alone? He’s not killing people na? Go and focus on other nepo families who are doing much worse, in fact CRIMINAL activities 

Ranveer's career is finished, and no one remembers him, but since Animal is coming out you are seeing so many topics on Ranveer including stuff being revived from 7 years ago.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by Petrichor80

Ranveer's career is finished, and no one remembers him, but since Animal is coming out you are seeing so many topics on Ranveer including stuff being revived from 7 years ago.

We remember him. Who is this " we"? You or few forum Members?! Oh come on smiley36 Ranveer supported his country like anything,and we sitting in the home criticizing him and team! 

Originally posted by Petrichor80

Nah, I don't think so. One hit, and he'll be right back where he was. 

Or Ranbir would've been called finished too. Brahmastra and Shamshera flopped. TJMM underperformed like Rocky Rani. A Hirani film runs on director's name, not the actor's usually, unless it's Aamir or SRK. Even with SRK, I would've said Hirani was the draw pre Pathan and Jawan.

If Ranbir is still called #superstar 😂, Ranveer is still very much there. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 months ago