Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

There is rarely  o n e  reason why a movie doesn't work as expected which gives frustration.

I had no expectations, I just was curious what the movie would narrate and how I would enjoy the visuals, the action and other performances.

I already wrote what I found the best in the movie so I won't repeat it, but I give it to you that I guessed, a part of the Indian audience and critics would make a fuss about the PM angle - and this negativity would harm the success.

The other reasons for a boxoffice below the expectations are indeed the 3 points you push aside. I still don't understand YRF's marketing tactic. They simply messed up.

There is only one point, I would agree: Salman has to work on his fatigue and fitness...he is nearing 60 quickly and his work takes a physical toll which even stunt doubles can't offset in the long run.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I did say that making that prediction before watching the trailer was overconfident. 

I watched the tiger 3. I have nothing to say except that personally don’t agree that film is not working because it is pro pak or showing friendly relations. It was doing none of that.

Just the whole pak India story is overdone and I was really bored throughout the movie. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I still don't understand YRF's marketing tactic. They simply messed up.

They really did. Couldn’t generate any hype and both the songs are just bad 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rohit Shetty must be celebrating 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Imagine my condition, My Hero's film is not working, We lost world cup, bc ek saath do do jhatke.

TM Man, don't lose heart, yes we all do come wrong from time to time. If we start discussing what went wrong or not, it will take days.

I will only say 1 thing, Salman is Salman, the day he will decide to get serious, you will see the result. Let him be in his own dreamy world where he thinks just by walking putting hands in pocket will fetch him success now, no, enough is enough. Stop fooling around & making your fans disappointed. This isn't Dabangg Era. Loose your Fuking weight 1st, and come back in your Pre-Dabangg mode to conquer BO like you did in 2010.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 5 months ago
madzikmistery thumbnail

I understand that you had high expectations for "Tiger 3" and that it didn't meet those expectations both in terms of content and box office performance. It's not uncommon for movies to receive mixed reactions from audiences, and box office success can be influenced by various factors, including the film's content, release date, competition, and more.

It's important to note that predicting box office performance is a challenging task, and many variables can impact a film's success. While you've shared your thoughts on what you believe went wrong with "Tiger 3," it's worth remembering that opinions on films can vary widely among audiences, and the factors contributing to a movie's performance can be complex.

As for the future of the Tiger franchise, the success or failure of individual films does not necessarily dictate the fate of the entire series. Franchises can have their ups and downs, and decisions about future installments often depend on the filmmakers, studio, and market conditions at the time.

Ultimately, the film industry is ever-evolving, and audience preferences can change. It's not uncommon for even well-established franchises to have both successful and less successful entries. If there are future films in the Tiger franchise or other Bollywood franchises, it will be interesting to see how they are received by audiences.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Rohit Shetty must be celebrating 

That he might be getting to host BB in future

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with alot of your points

The cricket world cup

i think the world cup affeted the colelctions but it wasn;t the reason the film isn't doing well. didn't the first saturday collect like 18cr? that is very low considering it's a holiday.

Pro Pakistan storyline

If this is the reason the film didnt work in India then Indians need to give their heads a wobble and get their heads out of their asses. because that's just stupid. a film is a film. who cares if it's pro pak or pro india. enjoy content!

the release date

why the hell they decided to release it on sunday instead of friday prior i'll never know. they could have easily added 80cr to the current colelctions had it released then.

Salman Khan being lazy

This i completely agree with. i've been saying this since January 2023. everyone loved the Tiger cameo in Pathaan (i did too) but even in that cameo his face expressions and energy were LOW. it felt like he wasn't even trying. i mentioned this in my Pathaan review but no one seemed to agree then.

then came KKB KKJ, again, it seemed he was just going through the motions. his face expressions were non existent.

even in Tiger 3 it was the same. i thought he looked in great physical condition, best he has looked since Bajrangi Bhaijan, but either he can't be bothered when it comes to making facial expressions or he's forgoten how to act and do face expressions. eitherway he needs to reboot.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Personally i like the movie 

First half too good 2nd half was flawed 

I agree withh you good degree 

But imo what went wrong is salman main plus point is mass cineme maneesh did not include any elevation scene at all n og tiger theme remix was bad 

Aatish bgm was fire 

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

for me, the film has flopped because

1. The story was boring, dull and repetative. 

2. Salman Khan can barely move, let alone act. he is too old now

3. the songs were hidious, not worthy in remembering

the only saving grace was Emraan, he acted brilliantly.