Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Except may be Salman.....SRK likes and is close to all the wrong people......He may be a good business man but he has little idea when it comes to reading people and who really want good for him and his family...smiley29...and that is why he suffers setbacks..

This is not so nice statement icesmiley1

I dont know how and why and who we are to judge ranveer deepika or any other person wrong! I get very good vibe from deepu and ranveer. And srk family now has a long relation with them. And juhi chawla -his best friend is the one nicest person. Even though i dont like salman,i believe he is a good friend of srk.

( i suddenly know u r big salman fansmiley36)

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

But how do you know that they are wrong people?

I just know Salman needs to trust no one even his close kin. And I know that as I’m his inside source 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No, this is the most normal RS has ever behaved.

He's cheering for India, truly wants India to win I believe 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont think anyone is on drugs 24/7

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont think anyone is on drugs 24/7

Maal hai kiya was popular during SSR case 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Maal hai kiya was popular during SSR case 

Maal everyone does

But 24/7 is a little much

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Both RS & DP are high-threshold attention-seekers. They truly deserve each other. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ohophelia

You should know how wrong your opinion is by the reactions on your post. It's nobody but FOD. smiley36

and your point is?? It is not a WRONG opinion....it is an UNPOPULAR opinion....big difference......We got Trump as a President because the POPULAR opinion was that he is a good guy......popular opinions are just popular opinions.....not necessarily correct...smiley36....I would suggest...do not lose sleep over what some 4 or 5 members think over here....smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

This is not so nice statement icesmiley1

I dont know how and why and who we are to judge ranveer deepika or any other person wrong! I get very good vibe from deepu and ranveer. And srk family now has a long relation with them. And juhi chawla -his best friend is the one nicest person. Even though i dont like salman,i believe he is a good friend of srk.

( i suddenly know u r big salman fansmiley36)

What is NOT, not so nice about thinking that some celebrities are douchebags.....people think that about SRK, Ranbir, Salman and so many others......Ranveer and Deepu mein aisa kya hai...which makes it not so nice??smiley36

And yes I apologize about Juhi....I totally forgot....she is a true friend...smiley27

I am not and will never be a Salman fan..smiley36...but I give credit where its due and I will defend anyone if I feel that they are bashed unnecessarily....I have defended Ranveer and Deepu many times.