Ranveer’s weird behavior in WC final while SRK seems to ignore him

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

https://x.com/ranbirknation/status/1726229713797152785?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

SRK is conveniently pretending that he’s not seeing anything . smiley37. Ranveer is funny smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He is cheering, thats what he is there to do, cheer for team india. How is this weird behaviour? 

And the crowd below were throwing things like shirts and phones to ranveer to sign, that was what he was catching. 

But no surprise its a rk fan who tweeted this, more than supporting their fave they focus their attention on tweeting about ranveer

Srk is watching the match, he isn't trying to ignore ranveer. People make up all sorts of rubbish. 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing weird there (imo)...cheering, talking to someone, trying to catch what someone throws to him (a smartphone???).

Why would SRK look at him and not at the play? He just looked at him when Ranveer has caught what had got thrown.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley36  50 rupya kaat overacting ka - Indian Meme Templates

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Srk actually like ranveer a lot. He has done hosting together at filmfare awards some years ago. Srk looked a little stress due to the game. It has nothing to do with ranveer lol. Ranveer and Deepika are very close to Srk and his family.

If ranbir kapoor fans or PR can focus more on  his new movie promotion that be great and awesome. Ranveer was excited for team India and it’s not drugssmiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well I am surprised they didn’t say Deepu ignored Ranveer too. smiley37 What even ! 

RS was very optimistic even when everyone knew it was over. I feel for him. smiley28

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well I am surprised they didn’t say Deepu ignored Ranveer too. smiley37 What even ! 

RS was very optimistic even when everyone knew it was over. I feel for him. smiley28

Yeh ranveer was trying to keep the crowd positive

https://twitter.com/sapphiirepixie/status/1726229685825400925?t=N95OG-_3pH_tsm_gTQDdvQ&s=19

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Except may be Salman.....SRK likes and is close to all the wrong people......He may be a good business man but he has little idea when it comes to reading people and who really want good for him and his family...smiley29...and that is why he suffers setbacks..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

^ So now you will decide who is right for him smiley36

God he is too much smiley26