Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

When reading about the game and some impressions, I frequently encountered the term "panauti"...I had to google it and found this:

"panauti is bad omen, sign of ill luck, harbringer of bad luck"...and then I stumbled over this tag #PanautiModi with this pic:

...and I wondered why so many had this thought?

Because he is happily greeting to the camera (?) when the own team was on the verge to lose... and then I had a whole line of associations... Ahmedabad (why not Mumbai or Delhi?), Modi stadium...and later, when giving the cup (look at the video before, p. 6)...bad vibes...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Something for the respective fans smiley1

I find Suhana beautiful...

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Modi...wow...(if the clip is genuine, it seems to merit a thumbs...down)

Btw., the bad attitude of one man does't make a whole nation fake!!!

https://twitter.com/girdharmittalPB/status/1726431500135194747

The real clip

Not the edited one to call someone panauti and other words. 

https://x.com/maryamshifah/status/1726298746676498866?s=20

Palak2812 thumbnail

When reading about the game and some impressions, I frequently encountered the term "panauti"...I had to google it and found this:

"panauti is bad omen, sign of ill luck, harbringer of bad luck"...and then I stumbled over this tag #PanautiModi with this pic:

Because he is happily greeting to the camera (?) when the own team was on the verge to lose... and then I had a whole line of associations... Ahmedabad (why not Mumbai or Delhi?), Modi stadium...and later, when giving the cup (look at the video before, p. 6)...bad vibes...

India wasn't losing at time. 

Also this greeting should have been avoided.

Ahmedabad is biggest, more people can watch. 

Mumbai had Semis, and Delhi rarely ever gets important matches.

At least know about cricket and what is happening. 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hate defending these things. But this panauti thing is really getting on my nerves now. Even the actors present there were happily greeting the cameras. The actors present there were smiling and laughing in between too when team was apparently losing. 

PM was there so was Australia's Deputy PM. Formal presence. 

Coming to your ahmedabad point.. Its world's largest stadium with a sitting capacity of 1.3 lakh people.

All important matches are held in Mumbai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad, and the semis did happen in mumbai, kolkata. 

I had defended every individual being called panauti anywhere, people  just by existing are called panauti, this is heights. 

When virat was not in form ,whole world was after anushka calling her panauti, now that he is performing, the same people are saying how supportive she is as a wife. 

Double standards. 

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 5 months ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

India wasn't losing at time. 

Also this greeting should have been avoided.

Ahmedabad is biggest, more people can watch. 

Mumbai had Semis, and Delhi rarely ever gets important matches.

At least know about cricket and what is happening. 

Leh... Padh lena chahiye the... Bina matlab itna lambi kahani likh di🙈🙈🙈

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

We saw Deepika's right profilesmiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He must be heartbroken, devastated, both teams he roots for and supports, lost, didn’t win the cup... He must've been double gutted smiley19

(Although one country's members are ecstatic and celebrating everywhere including I-F)

Even his charm and luck couldn't save Indian team

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-ranveer-singh-cheer-team-india-after-world-cup-loss-101700445321257.html

Edited by TotalBetty - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

He must be heartbroken, devastated, both teams he roots for and supports, lost, didn’t win the cup... He must've been double gutted smiley19

(Although one country's members are ecstatic and celebrating everywhere including I-F)

Even his charm and luck couldn't save Indian team

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-ranveer-singh-cheer-team-india-after-world-cup-loss-101700445321257.html

Is this very heavy post ?