Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

So many Indian celebrities came to watch the WC Final.. smiley3

Today wasn’t our day to win this WC as we completely lost plot during batting and fielding.. 

Wonder, what pathetic excuse will the IND players give for losing this WC in the home ground? 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Today wasn’t our day to win this WC as we completely lost plot during batting and fielding.. 

Wonder, what pathetic excuse will the IND players give for losing this WC in the home ground? 

Modi also came with his friends.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I believed they will win, not sure what happened. 

I don't think it was match fixing as some are saying.

But not many celebs came. I thought more will come.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Panauti couple Ranveer Deepika. Match har gaya India smiley19. Ranbir went to semi final and India won 

priya185 thumbnail

India played the game superbly that’s why they were unbeaten so far. It’s not possible to win every game and there is luck involved too. 

home ground is not the only factor. Do appreciate India’s dedication one game doesn’t take away from their hard work

And people blaming other celebrities couples for no reason grow up. SRK Gauri were also there. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

India played the game superbly that’s why they were unbeaten so far. It’s not possible to win every game and there is luck involved too. 

home ground is not the only factor. Do appreciate India’s dedication one game doesn’t take away from their hard work

And people blaming other celebrities couples for no reason grow up. SRK Gauri were also there. 

I have noticed that these players have fire only in IPL. 
When it comes to WC Final, they come under pressure and collapse. 
Why did IND lose the Test WC and today’s ODI WC? 

priya185 thumbnail

I have noticed that these players have fire only in IPL. 
When it comes to WC Final, they come under pressure and collapse. 
Why did IND lose the Test WC and today’s ODI WC? 

oh please why would they have fire/ drive only in IPL? WC is international. if they didn't have fire why would they be unbeaten in this tournament till now?

I know you are upset but don't blame them unnecessarily it's not possible to have 100% record in all games

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just like life , in sports also not always the deserving team wins. This Indian team played like rockstars and won all their matches on the trot. One shit day can happen.