Samar reincarnation as MaAn baby??

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

After hearing rumours of CA dying and Maa going to Amreeka leaving her Mere Anooj and Mishter Shah, I am wondering if MAA would get pregnant with child of Mere Anooj and give birth to Samar Jr. In Amreeka. It would be interesting to see MAA balancing her job with baby as a single mom, being inspired by other single MOMs in Amreeka instead of belencing Shahj enad Crepadiaj ke matke. Also, post leap Mataji should be fluent in English while still keeping her Hindi accent. Also Samar's last wish was to be reborn as Maa's child again so, I would like it to be fulfilled.  Also Samar used to see Anooj as his father figure when Paras played him. So I wish that happens as well.  It would be horrible to see Samar reborn as Kavya baby because either he would be raised by woman who broke his mom's home and again mistreated by his father or he would be born to the man who abused his mom. Samar as Dumpy baby is still ok but calling ur wife in last life as mom in next life is weird.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Partyc

After hearing rumours of CA dying and Maa going to Amreeka leaving her Mere Anooj and Mishter Shah, I am wondering if MAA would get pregnant with child of Mere Anooj and give birth to Samar Jr. In Amreeka. It would be interesting to see MAA balancing her job with baby as a single mom, being inspired by other single MOMs in Amreeka instead of belencing Shahj enad Crepadiaj ke matke. Also, post leap Mataji should be fluent in English while still keeping her Hindi accent. Also Samar's last wish was to be reborn as Maa's child again so, I would like it to be fulfilled.  Also Samar used to see Anooj as his father figure when Paras played him. So I wish that happens as well.  It would be horrible to see Samar reborn as Kavya baby because either he would be raised by woman who broke his mom's home and again mistreated by his father or he would be born to the man who abused his mom. Samar as Dumpy baby is still ok but calling ur wife in last life as mom in next life is weird.

All that is fine. But, that one wish in bold…. Sorry!! Not happening  smiley5 smiley24smiley36

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This should have happen even before CA adoption. We probably never went to 11 months of daily soap of shah of this happened 

Edited by Historia - 5 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

All that is fine. But, that one wish in bold…. Sorry!! Not happening  smiley5 smiley24smiley36

Exactly if she couldn’t learn how to say simple words like Sorry or Thank You in all these years then how will she speak fluent English smiley25smiley36