Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QMAFq8P54

Love this movie! My favorite movie. I believe this movie came after RNBDJ, For me Anushka was the star of this movie, because it was her business but Ranveer was her support. I loved their chemistry and somewhere I hoped that they will get married in real life too. After this movie, Anushka uses fillers, which was so shocking for me because i think she was beautiful as she was.

Directors have to be very careful when presenting their heroines. The newbie actor acts as if nothing happened,the morning after the two slept together.That is a NO. There should have been a scene where he secretly somersaults or dances to pehla Nasha..and THEN pretend that nothing happened.

Anushka struggled for years to get  films outside YRF.

The same thing happened with Sonakshi..In Lootera ,she was shown as a lonely spinster-her father looked grandfathers age! AND she had asthma and TB..Why couldn't she have had an incurable heart condition.She was coughing and wheezing and contageous.Tuberculosis was an incurable disease in those days.Here too the Hero treated his night with the woman so casually.He never loved her either..in a romantic way.

Heroines have to always been shown as unattainable.

The film affected Sonakshi's career.

Edited by you2 - 5 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

minty smiley31

finally u watched it smiley27

i absolutely love this movie ranveer was amazing smiley42 i so loved it also coz its delhi based and I am from there smiley37 even the place they showed as their office is actually a location 10 minutes from my place smiley36

now i really wanna rewatch the movie smiley42 sadly i dont think i have it anywhere

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It is on Amazon Prime, I think.

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

One of the very few romcoms with soul. The casting was perfect - both newcomers who were not self conscious about audience and their looks. Pure, authentic acting and cinematography. And truly funny and endearing characters and writing. That plus the script made it unforgettable. A true gem and my favourite romcom to this day. Fun fact: this movie is what convinced SLB to cast Ranveer and give him a chance with a high budget despite him still being a newcomer. 

Edited by Sorein - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

One of the few good Bollywood movies from the 2010s that felt like an ode to the romantic classics from the 90s/2000s.

I always loved the Anushka/Ranveer pairing (even better than Deepika or Alia with Ranveer) and this is the movie that made me a fan of him.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I still havent seen itsmiley36

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I still havent seen itsmiley36

Jesus Christ, who is that Arjun Kapoor lookalike in your signature!? 🤮

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

he is Vishal Aditya Singh his ex-girlfriend Madhurima hit him with a pan on bigg boss she hit him so hard on his bum that the pan broke

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely film 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Go watch Chand Jalne Laga and then we will talk.smiley7