Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

Lol so in todays episode they showed Goenka Villa and that the family have moved back there except it’s not actually Goenka Villa it’s actually Birla House which has been slightly renovated as it was being used as Malhotra House in BKAS.

It’s funny because the real Goenka Villa has been renovated into Poddar House as I predicted few months back. 
I don’t get why they didn’t keep the original Goenka Villa set if they decided to keep the Goenka’s? They should’ve just turned Birla House into Poddar House instead! It’s not like we’d remember as we barely saw Birla House as Birla’s were never the main focus and barely got any SS. Especially since Akshu was barely a Birla Bahu and never got to explore her sasural properly.

Here you can clearly tell which is Birla House and which is the original Goenka Villa.

IMG_9246.jpeg
IMG_9247.jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ghar,Ghar ki kisko padi hai ,(sry) ghr geye bhad mein, pehle yeh batao yeh two minute luv hota kya hai ...?smiley36pehle armaan and roohi ,aur ab Rohit,isse bhi do minute mein roohi se pyar ho gaya sry sry do sec mein ho ho geye smiley27 , pehle Nazar me kaise Jaado kr dia ,hyy kya pyar hai,🤭aur swarna ko pata hai ki roohi armaan se pyar krne lagi hai ....phir bhi Rohit se shadi kyun karange ...??

smiley37 they didn't know Ajab follows it so seriously nasmiley39.. 

Plus I don't think they knew they wouldn't retain Birlas smiley39 they thought Birlas will go on forever... Like Goenkas did... 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I never noticed their house properly smiley36  the only house I remember are Singhania and Maheshwari as those days we watched on TV with whole family 

these days it’s like just watch random scenes