Posted: 6 months ago

Between 500-600 or more.

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

146cr lifetime

WOM will be bad

I predicted that Pathaan is going to be a huge hit at Box-office( bcz it's an action genre) , it became true it was a huge hit at Box-office . I predicted that Jawan is going to be commercial hit at Box-office as it looked like a Masala entertainer , it turned out be true. Now Dhunki seemed like a movie with solid sensible story/ backdrop with the director who gave sensible and Wholesome entertainer movies like 1)3 idiots and I saw a Chianjeevi's Telugu movie 2)"Shankar Dada MBBS" (which was a remake of Munna bhai MBBS), loved those 1) and 2) movies a lot, they had such a repeat value. So as far as my 6 th sense, Dhunki is going to make 1000 crores at minimum!

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

I predicted that Pathaan is going to be a huge hit at Box-office( bcz it's an action genre) , it became true it was a huge hit at Box-office . I predicted that Jawan is going to be commercial hit at Box-office as it looked like a Masala entertainer , it turned out be true. Now Dhunki seemed like a movie with solid sensible story/ backdrop with the director who gave sensible and Wholesome entertainer movies like 1)3 idiots and I saw a Chianjeevi's Telugu movie 2)"Shankar Dada MBBS" (which was a remake of Munna bhai MBBS), loved those 1) and 2) movies a lot, they had such a repeat value. So as far as my 6 th sense, Dhunki is going to make 1000 crores at minimum!

Edited by Strangers02 - 6 months ago

I predicted that Tiger-3 will do good at Box-office, seems like it is also becoming true. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164182578

I predicted that TJMM will be decent hit at Box-office if not block buster hit, it turned out true that it was a decent hit at Box-office if not a block buster hit. (Ofcourse I have not watched that movie yet though)... I want to dig out one thread made by Minty last year about predictions where I commented there. I will dig out now. 

I predicted that Tiger-3 will do good at Box-office, seems like it is also becoming true. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164182578

I predicted that TJMM will be decent hit at Box-office if not block buster hit, it turned out true that it was a decent hit at Box-office if not a block buster hit. (Ofcourse I have not watched that movie yet though)... I want to dig out one thread made by Minty last year about predictions where I commented there. I will dig out now. 

@bold

Here it is :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162452429

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Worldwide yes 1000 cr is very much expected.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I don't like to ponder about the economical success of a movie, I just wish that it gets well accepted by the audiences smiley1