Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

She looked beautiful, no doubt! But I am only talking about the sari colour. The colour is pretty but does not suit a nauvari sari.

But theek hai, the show ka colours is in pastels

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She looked beautiful, no doubt! But I am only talking about the sari colour

Ha they choose 3 colors 🤭🤭blue / Pink / yellow 😇😇😇😇 not sure why???  I don't think so she is going to do Navari dance 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 6 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Nauvari is a sari. It means nine yards sari

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I understand the colour scheme of the show is pastels but unpopular opinion: The nauvari sari worn by Sahiba was a lackluster. smiley24

If it's color u mean... I totally agree. 

Athz thumbnail

Seerat was saying she's Garrys widow and she can't do what the mystery guy is asking her to do. So.. Is this not Garry🤐 Or is it to confuse us? 

And funny that Seerat suddenly remembers ki she is Garrys widow 🤭🤭... She didn't seem to when she was behind Angad openly. Also I fear of theh will bring the bechari angle again.. I hope not. 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even I didn’t like vj chemistry with Vidhi, with helly he was introduced later in the show if from starting only he was in that show toh definitely kaafi hit Jodi hoti and with Meera toh can’t compare because Jodi zabardast thi plus jo lead actors ka development tha woh bhi accha tha fl was superb nd she was not partial like in this show in udaan fl never supported wrong and she had moral values but here from starting only fl have supported frauds nd wrong people like rat nd inder ema, but yes vj chemistry with himanshi is also very good but that sparkling, intensity part is missing may be because of the story line 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah , look at the sarees Ankita Lokhande wore in Pavitra Rishta. Very vibrant colors and similar sarees to represent Marathi culture. Sahibas saree color is dull.

Edited by hellodona - 6 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Even I didn’t like vj chemistry with Vidhi, with helly he was introduced later in the show if from starting only he was in that show toh definitely kaafi hit Jodi hoti and with Meera toh can’t compare because Jodi zabardast thi plus jo lead actors ka development tha woh bhi accha tha fl was superb nd she was not partial like in this show in udaan fl never supported wrong and she had moral values but here from starting only fl have supported frauds nd wrong people like rat nd inder ema, but yes vj chemistry with himanshi is also very good but that sparkling, intensity part is missing may be because of the story line 

Haa... The storyline is so toxic here in TMD. Even Angad has supported fraud.. Donon Ml and FLs characterization is so weird... Hopefully now they will take a new turn. 

But I have to say aaj kal I am so happy with VJs performance. Kya actor hein! Like I didn't like Angads dialogues about rishta today... I thought it was very unfair... He is just blaming her completely....and he is being self righteous...The only saving grace was when he told I will forget everything but you were about to sign the papers.. I mean even that was in bad taste... But VJs acting was soo good... Like he brought the pain in his voice.. His voice was shaky in between.. U know he is heart broken... That for a second you empathize with Angad even though u know that he is being unreasonable. I am telling you, if it weren't for VJ Angad would be a total disaster.... The actor is really saving the character... Kyunki the makers have really played with the character... 

Even Himanshi is doing a great job as Sahiba.. I love how chilled out Sahiba is... 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

If it's color u mean... I totally agree. 

Talking ONLY about the colour. Nauvari or nine yard saris are vibrant. 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree ki angad bhi partial tha towards rat after Sahiba left mansion but Angad ne apne brother ko bhi punish kiya woh bhi do baar on the other hand Sahiba has always backed rat, if she would have revealed the truth to Angad in front of the family about proposal when she was leaving Brar but no because she cared about her fraud di, Sahiba never prioritised Angad, Sahiba do ya three days se kar rahi hai to mend her relationship with Angad, but what Sahiba did with Angad on her birthday, Angad ne itna preparation kiya nd what Sahiba did she gave him laxatives for stomach, it was always Angad only who initiated the relationship even after fire incident shop Angad literally begged her for apology she didn’t accept until renovation of the shop, during eloping of rat she put all the blame on Garry nd made rat victim