Poll Question :

Diwali Special: Whose Hotter? Aryan Vs Ibrahim!

Poll Choice
Aryan Khan
Ibrahim Ali Khan
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 months ago

How come you forgot Bobby Deol's son??

Aryan in his late teens was good looking, I actually don’t see it anymore with him other than the dark mysterious vibes. But Ibrahim..that is one nepo kid even the nepo haters are getting behindsmiley36

Ibrahim for sure 

They both are so good looking but I’m partial to Ibrahim coz of the Saifu resemblance! 

Originally posted by desigal90

They both are so good looking but I’m partial to Ibrahim coz of the Saifu resemblance! 

Exactly this.......but some people do not understand that having a soft corner for people related to your favorites is a human thing....smiley36

I will always have a soft corner for Aryan, Suhana and AbRam because I am an SRK fan.

Pro Nepo thread bana diya kattar Nepo hater ne.

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Pro Nepo thread bana diya kattar Nepo hater ne.

When is Salman's niece debuting Radhe ji....and also I am waiting for Aayush's next movie......and do you know....Sohail and Arabaaz got their own segment in Big Boss??

@desigal90 this comment is not for you, but for another who keeps following me around everywhere 

Soft corner doesn’t mean that you justify people who suck and be a flag bearer of nepotism and act smugly about promoting mediocrity and sheer horribleness. Example; I am a huge Sridevi fan, but I am also smart enough to see that both her daughters are awful actresses. 

This toxic mindset that “everything” associated with my star is the best and no matter what I will support it - is not only unhealthy but also funny and ridiculous