Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Vedang raina in love with khushi kapoor...

Vekhush or vedshi.....

Think they will get married soon...as their dubai vacation was 😍 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

I will root for him if he has talent. He, Vedang Raina and Junaid Khan seem to be promising🤞 Please at this point outsider, insider, alien nothing matters. We need talented young male leads like really badly. The current average age of the male leads in BW  is like 40😳😆

Thats true...most are bit aged ..time for new faces to come....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Vedang is a smart snack, he is just using Khushi for fame. Mark my words, as soon as he elevates - she's getting dumped. Similar to what Kartik did with Janvhi-Sara-Ananya, dated and dumped them all smiley37These girls will end up marrying within their own nepo pool. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am actually looking forward to iggys debut …I feel like he will be one who will be successful amongst all the saifu kids in an underrated dark horse kinda way ….coz his other 3 kids always hog the limelight 😂

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: pathaka

I am actually looking forward to iggys debut …I feel like he will be one who will be successful amongst all the saifu kids in an underrated dark horse kinda way ….coz his other 3 kids always hog the limelight 😂

Well Sara Ali Khan ended up being the biggest phuski bomb of them all. The girl is a full on HAM QUEEN. Its almost like she's the daughter of the early 2000's Kareenasmiley36

Hoping that Ibrahim is better than her.

Nepofan thumbnail

One Friday one release is enough for a star to rise...and IF doesn't decide either fate of stars or fate of human ... and same for stars to become zero, the same Friday is enough

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Doesn’t matter. No matter how many Fridays some people get they will forever suck. 

So a good looking nepo is OK?? What happened to that high horse you were sitting on?? 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So a good looking nepo is OK?? What happened to that high horse you were sitting on?? 

Sarcastic post 

Nepofan thumbnail

Words are mirror of heart..done.