Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think almost all of them were dressed better for their own family gatherings.  But at the parties it was a cleavage show.  I mean this is Bhumi at her family’s Diwali event.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzjfVoOv2fg/?igshid=MXEzaGdnaG42MTR5NA== 

oh wow! 

Yeah I think they want to have two types of image - at home more like family sanskari vibes and at those bw parties more like look I am more glamorous than you kind of vibes smiley36

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Lovely couple!

Both so good-looking smiley27

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeh dono itne perfect hai looks mein ki kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki kisi Ad k liye modelling kar rahe hai smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aww all the pictures from the Delhi Diwali are just 😍.  Sid comes from a big family anyway but looks like they went all out for their new bahu’s first Diwali with them.  

Dirdam, is Abhishek also a relative or just a friend?  I’ve seen pictures of him with his family in the past too.  

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Yeh dono itne perfect hai looks mein ki kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki kisi Ad k liye modelling kar rahe hai smiley36

smiley36reminds me of thisimages (62).jpeg

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Aww all the pictures from the Delhi Diwali are just 😍.  Sid comes from a big family anyway but looks like they went all out for their new bahu’s first Diwali with them.  

Dirdam, is Abhishek also a relative or just a friend?  I’ve seen pictures of him with his family in the past too.  

Abhi is his bestie and he is dating Sonakshi, she was part of Kiara's team 

Screenshot_20231114-181300.jpg

Screenshot_20231114-181228.jpg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Abhi is his bestie and he is dating Sonakshi, she was part of Kiara's team 

Screenshot_20231114-181300.jpg

Screenshot_20231114-181228.jpg

I knew the bestie and Sonakshi parts but seeing all these pictures made me wonder if he’s also a relative.  I think his wedding is this week in Delhi. But Sid and Kiara are already back in Mumbai.  Maybe they’ll leave again by the end of the week 🤷🏽‍♀️.  

I have actually heard from other fans speculating about Richa being family too.  Probably because of this bottom picture. 

Dirdam thumbnail

I knew the bestie and Sonakshi parts but seeing all these pictures made me wonder if he’s also a relative.  I think his wedding is this week in Delhi. But Sid and Kiara are already back in Mumbai.  Maybe they’ll leave again by the end of the week 🤷🏽‍♀️.  

I have actually heard from other fans speculating about Richa being family too.  Probably because of this bottom picture. 

No, from his mom side he only has one uncle and cousin and they live in USA. From his dad he has: Ansh,Anuj,Rohan,Eishita,Arjun and his brother Harshad. In law: Zoya,Purmina,Vaibhav and Noor.

Here Sid with some of his cousins and Eishita baby  😍

Screenshot_20231114-201023.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 6 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail

Today Sidkiara with David Beckham lmao this was so unexpected two of my crush in one frame smiley39

https://twitter.com/SidharthFC_/status/1724752307261497672?t=xklm5eNCE9lbh5oy3F6GVQ&s=19

20231115_121324.jpg

20231115_122734.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 6 months ago