Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

maan surprise seeing geet give off to her assistant as he knows geet is not comfortable around him. 

both talk casually on many topics forgetting time 

as assistant suggest maan stay back go back together next day

after reaching Delhi both parted

geet's shot gave her more popularity

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for a lovely update. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 27

Riveting update…fascinatedly written 

of cos Maan helped Geet

sad that Maan misunderstood Geet

how could he think like that?

well Geet was perplexed with his behavior

but was relieved with this side of Maan

oh they ate breakfast in silence

at least they started talking 

however Maan's comment that he would have left if she had not given her assistant off did make 

Geet upset

dismayed with the awkwardness 

great that she agreed to accompany to the party

they need to spend more time together

now things are back to square one

Maan and Geet are busy with their work respectively

yet again rumors surround Geet 

hmm she is even invited as a guest on a popular talk show

will she able to handle the questions

wonder what Maan will say?

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 months ago
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

smiley10Star Commenter Awardssmiley10

(Part 27)

Congratulations to the following winners!

Early Bird Award- Goldie. Abrol

Star Commenter Winner- Khwaishfan

Special Mention- backtodecember, Goldie. Abrol

Author's Note

I am little sad and feeling low. I see readers are reading the story but comments are very low. If you are reading and liking the story please share your thoughts and also share the story with your friends to read. Writing a part takes about 3-4 hours a day for me and your comments and likes only keep me going apart from daily life chores and job. Please support me more with your comments & likes. Thank you

Part 28

She is also invited as a guest on a popular talk show.

She had dominated the popularity ratings in the second half of the year. And everyone wanted to know her more. Hence the invite

It is a show like Koffee with Karan, where the host likes to talk about uncomfortable private life topics and personal grudges.

The talk show was notorious for creating cat fights and revealing personal secrets of the guests.

She is invited with another guest. The other guest is an actress whom she had worked with in a drama loooooong back.

That time, the actress was the main heroine of drama and Geet was just a side petty character.

The two-woman didn’t get along on the set or in private much/

Although they didn't speak ill of each other, but they wouldn't miss a chance to trip up the other person.

As the show starts, the host introduces the guests by listing their latest achievements.

Then he told that these two women had also worked together.

The audience had hard time remembering Geet's character from that show.

So, the host graciously shows some stills from the show.

Those images immediately jogged the audience's memory.

It also puts Geet on high alert. Although she hadn't looked her best in that show, these pics all showed her in less than flattering angle or light.

She instantly realizes that that she needs to be careful of each and every thing she says and how she behaves.

The host or the show was out to get her, and she wasn't going to let them take her down.

She also made an accurate guess that her co guest is one behind these petty schemes.

As the show was being live streamed there was no chance for a do over or a walk out.

As the show proceeded, the host paid more attention to the actress and asked her more interesting questions.

Geet was getting treated as an afterthought.

The host only briefly asked her about her latest show and in that also interrupted her answer mid-way.

The host is elitist like KJo. Since Geet has no backing, she is treating her like garbage.

The genuine fans of Geet watching the talk show grew more and more angry at the way their idol was getting treated and spammed the live stream chat with their discontent comments.

The show producers let the host know that the audience was leaving bad comments and leaving the live stream.

So, the host finally starts asking some meaningful questions to Geet.

He asks her about the latest work.

Then asks her about the future plans.

She answers honestly and frankly with a sweet smile. Showing no sign of unhappiness on her face.

Maan had planned to watch the show but couldn't, something urgent came up.

She is very graceful and poised.

The host feels this wasn't exciting enough.

He begins to bring up her scandals.

H- With all the success you have achieved there have also been a few scandals along the way. Give us the tea. Was any of it true?

G- I still need to work hard, just one popular show doesn't make me a success. Also, what rumors? I have been travelling so much in the last 6 months; I could hardly keep up with any gossip!

H- Oh darling! Now, don't be acting so naive. Let's see…the biggest one was you being paired with xxx actor who came on your show? What happened? You guys were going out and then he was suddenly engaged to someone else?

Host asks in a condescending tone.

G- Going out?!!(she gives a full shocked expression) is that what people are thinking? C'mon you guys he is happily engaged.  Don't put his relationship in a jeopardy. I really don't know what started this belief. We just co-hosted one episode and that was all. We have had no interaction prior or after the shoot. Now I really must stay away. Better not attend his wedding either!

The host laughed dryly at her humor. Unhappy that she got away so smoothly.

H- Well darling!  You are just so gorgeous; people can't help pairing you up with any handsome guy they see in the same frame. Take for example you and Mr. yyy. You guys trended for days after the music video release.

G- Yeah, I agree. I am so pretty!! (she spoke in a very fake condescending voice... that people immediately understood that it was a joke)

She makes a series of standard photoshoot poses ending with a finger heart and pouty lips pose.

G- I love all my fans. And I understand now that they have a parent mentality towards me now. Just wanting to see me get settled.

She says with a jovial happy tone.

The host again laughed along with her. Forced to bring out a big gun secret.

H- I know. But seriously Honey this is still okay. Let me tell you one of the most absurd rumors I have heard about you. I have heard that you once worked as a cook and even served food at catering venues.

Geet is taken aback for a moment but pulls herself quickly.

G – Well, that one might be true. My family background is pretty humble, and my father runs a small catering business. In my free time I have always tried to help him out.

H - Really wow. So, who all did you meet as a chef?

G- oh not many people.

The host kept asking and asking personal questions and in the end, Geet interrupts him with a question of her own.

G- Okay- Okay. Let me tell you one of the biggest rumors I have heard.

H - Oh do tell. We all are here for the tea.

Geet lowers her voice and speaks in a suspenseful hushed tone.

G- I heard that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana is already married!

There is a loud gasp from the host as well as the guest actress.

They look shell shocked astonished.

Immediately the live stream is stopped.

And after composing himself the host quickly ends the show.

Not daring to even look at Geet's direction again.

The host, the actress as well as the entire show team was scared silly.

How could this stupid woman say such things on live stream? Did she not want to live anymore? And destroy them all by association.

To the people who knew Maan. They knew his reputation. He was notoriously famous for not even tolerating a speck of dust in his eyes. Whatever or whoever he didn't like eventually disappears into obscurity. No one knows his full strength and power.

And this. This silly greenhorn woman casually took his name.

Not just that, dared to gossip about him!!!!

What was she thinking?

Many female celebrities had tried to use his name. They became obscure so fast, people don't even remember them at all!

Everyone gave Geet some fake sympathy looks, feeling as if this was probably the last time, they were seeing her.

Geet ignors them all and quickly checks her phone.

Seeing there is no message from Maan. She decides to act fast.

She immediately gives him a call, which he picks up after 2-3 rings.

G- Hello?

M - What's up?

Taking a breath to steady herself, she utters.

G - I want to cash in of the favors.

M - Oh….?

In the office, Maan gets up and walks outside the meeting room, gesturing for others to wait for him to come back.

He is very intrigued. Surprised as well as a bit disappointed.

He didn't think she would cash in any favors.

A small part of him wanted to see her work hard. Struggle hard. And succeed on her own.

M- What do you want?

G - It’s... I…

She is hesitant.

M -Just spit it out. No matter what, I can get it for you.

G - Are you sure?

She mumbles.

M - Do you doubt my words or capability?

G - Neither... it's just... is not a thing I want... I want to cash in my favor for a promise from you.

M - What sort of promise? How long is this promise supposed to last?

G- ...till tomorrow?

M - Sounds easy! What is it?

G - I want you to promise me that you won't get angry and retaliate against me. For what I have done.

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 months ago
Behappy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Neelu ☺️

Interesting update 😃

Well Geet is doing well in her field & things were going smoothly in her professional life too. .. she was extremely balanced in her work too 

The show in which she was called as guest was really interesting 🤔 & she very well tackled everything in the show

& Now taking Maans name in the live stream was really controversial but let's see why she did & what favour she wants

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woww. Finally geet spilled a bean. Waiting for Maan reaction. I think Maan would be very happy. He maybe okay with that. As of Geet and Maan I want someone to catch them together 😁. Waiting for their new year episode 😁

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, thanks for the PM, geet call for a interview in a chat show, but the host of the show didn't treat her well, ask her question to defame her, but geet tackle it well, when it get out of her control she said that she heard that MSK is married now, the host of the show stop the show immediately, they are astonished after hearing geet, geet call Maan and ask for favor from Maan.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update

host of a show wants to show geet as garbage in coordination of other actress but geet's fan accuse him n show forcing host to give respect to geet 

when host try to dig her past n make her position down geet play a card which was bomb for everyone in this showtime industry n all give her pity look 

geet immediately call maan ask for his favor in form of not getting angry till next day end 

waiting to know maan's reaction on what blunder geet made     

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update superb