Any thoughts about Armaan?

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

We had discussed about Abhira but lets talk about Armaan?

I'm genuinely unsure about Armaan. His adoption by the Poddars raises questions. Is he the Neil of this generation? Today's episode made it evident that Dadisaa and Vidya prioritize their bloodline over Armaan. Armaan yearns for his family's acceptance, yet he appears to be a solitary soul. It's likely to be a constant struggle between family and responsibilities for Armaan, and one hopes he avoids repeating the mistakes of previous generation heroes. Abhira seems capable of standing her ground, but there might be battles where she needs support, so will Armaan bethere to provide it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is good looking and i guess he just needs to work on his acting skills, which I assume he will eventually

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

He is good looking and i guess he just needs to work on his acting skills, which I assume he will eventually

The actor is ok i guess but i still dont know what to think of the character.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I got the same impression. He looks good but lacks a little in acting. Same with the Ruhi actor.

But I like that he is calm and … normal. Good that he is not an aggressive angry young man - DKP can’t do those properly.

I saw some glimpses and I am liking the new gen till now. Abhira also seems likeable and  full of energy. Ruhi too. 

They should just give us 2 different love stories with family drama. All positivity with just some drama sprinkled around. Instead of copying other shows, just copy gen 1.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

I got the same impression. He looks good but lacks a little in acting. Same with the Ruhi actor.

But I like that he is calm and … normal. Good that he is not an aggressive angry young man - DKP can’t do those properly.

I saw some glimpses and I am liking the new gen till now. Abhira also seems likeable and  full of energy. Ruhi too. 

They should just give us 2 different love stories with family drama. All positivity with just some drama sprinkled around. Instead of copying other shows, just copy gen 1.

Yeah he seems calm compared to other gen heroes.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Armaan ne mere yrkkh dekhne ke armaano per paani fer Diya hai 

smiley19

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Yeah he seems calm compared to other gen heroes.

I like that he’s calm and composed 🫢 ❤️

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I like that he’s calm and composed 🫢 ❤️

That's the only positive aspect that has caught my attention thus far because i am sceptical about him becoming another Virat and i am not interested to see the same. I really hope they prove me wrong.

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

We had discussed about Abhira but lets talk about Armaan?

I'm genuinely unsure about Armaan. His adoption by the Poddars raises questions. Is he the Neil of this generation? Today's episode made it evident that Dadisaa and Vidya prioritize their bloodline over Armaan. Armaan yearns for his family's acceptance, yet he appears to be a solitary soul. It's likely to be a constant struggle between family and responsibilities for Armaan, and one hopes he avoids repeating the mistakes of previous generation heroes. Abhira seems capable of standing her ground, but there might be battles where she needs support, so will Armaan bethere to provide it?

Situations can be different but every RS show has the same thing yaar... illegitimate child and all.

Like even Yeh Rishte hai Pyaar ke hai similar story..2 sisters..2 brothers...one illegitimate and all

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

Situations can be different but every RS show has the same thing yaar... illegitimate child and all.

Like even Yeh Rishte hai Pyaar ke hai similar story..2 sisters..2 brothers...one illegitimate and all

I know yaar but ab tak ki story ke basis pe toh they seem to be going the Ghum way only. Agar if they go YRHPK way then we might get two different couples with their own love stories but here its not the same case so far. Just hope they dont copy the whole ghum season 1 plot as is.