Anupamaa 07th Nov 2023 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 6 months ago

.Image

Episode begins with Anupama performing early morning pooja , she prays for all her family members . She seeks extra blessings for Anuj.

Malti Devi arrives with another Pooja thaali. They have argument over the two Pooja thaalies . Anupama tactfully handles Guruma and offers to use the new thaali for future Pooja because one family is supposed to have only one Pooja thaali . 

CA is  seen spending sweet moments with her mummy papa as she gets ready for school.,MaAn want to drop her to school on the way to office but MD wants to help Anupama n drop the kid , she asks Anupama to relax . Anuj agrees with MD. 

At SH, Baa n Babuji are calculating the monthly expenditure, they are alarmed with the rise in expenses. They discuss ways to cut down expenses. Kinjal arrives and informs Toshu had gone to Mumbai regarding their visa and he I would return back in two days . Baa gets annoyed at the thoughts of grand kids leaving n become s emotional and vents out .

She accepts the bitter truth and asks them to move on , Later she gets emotional about their empty nest and that aanupama was their only support now .

At KM , Anupama is annoyed that CA was sent off to play at her friend’s house with out informing MaAn. She protests but MD feels it was not important to inform MaAn . 

Anuj feels CA was getting very close to MD . He shares this with Anupama , MD decides to be in good books of MaAn and returns the Anupama Dance academy back to Dimple . All are smiles .

Dimp,e says it was Samar’s long time dream tk return ADA aback to mummy and Dimple does just that .

Malti Devi watches as Anupama gets the keys .

At ADA Dimple is seen busy with students at her dance class. 
The arrival of Tapish Titu disturbs the class , as students are thrilled tk see a famous performer at their class and request him to teach them. 
Dimple asks him tk wait for Mummy’s instructions and not disturb her class, 

precap

While showing steps to her class Dimple takes a twirl and loses balance n falls down. Anupama is alarmed . Tapish Titu rushes n grabs her into his arms to prevent her fall to the floor . Dimpy is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Yeh dimpy  ki Kitni marriage  dikhayenge  3rd marriage  of dimple  is on card

Second round of friendly  hug of anuraaj 

coming  soon after second pota ya poti born 

First round of hug when Pari was born

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Unnecessarily trying to villanize MD and since when Anupama became so concerned regarding CA?She is the same woman who deserted her in the middle of the road and ran back to her Maayka. The child was lonely and depressed,got multiple panic attacks,was verbally abused and always remained neglected. Anuj had to send her away for few days in order to preserve his sanity. Where was Deviji during that time? Now when the child is genuinely happy,getting the love and affection she always deserved,why this woman is making a fuss out of it? It clearly implies that she wants to subjugate Anuj and CA. She simply wants them to keep yearning for her while she remains busy catering to the whims and fancies of her filthy family. Female version of Vanraj Shah!😡

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Are tapish titu two people or twins?? Bhai hamesha ek saath rehte hai

myviewprem thumbnail

I have never seen an insecure good for nothing useless lady like anupama in life 

She never take care of kapadiya home, anuj or CA or handle maids etc in house 

If Maya or Md or even Barkha does that anupama starts getting insecure and puts pressure on anuj to throw them out or humiliates them etc so they run away leaving kapadiya manson(sorry not anupama mansion its built by anuj dad i will only use his dad name) 

Whoever thought initially that anupama is innocent and soft is a foolish viewer

Shes most cunning manipulative and narcissist woman in this show or any ITV serial 

Even vamps and saas are better than her in other shows 

Even Rakhi, Kavya and Barkha real vamps of this show are better off than her 

Atleast they let their kids play with grand kids uncles auntys etc 

She chased away everyone by hook or crook who loved anuj or CA like Malvika, GK kaka, Maya now MD shes targeting 

If anuj foster parents were alive they would meet MD fate only 

Anupama knows shes uneducated not good looking no good manners or good loving and caring towards anuj or CA so if others show that towards her hubby and child she thinks they will understand how anupama neglecting them taking advantage of them and question her leave her so she behaves so with anyone showing care and love to anuj or CA 

Is this the kind of role model FL we want in world who will teach future moms to be insecure jealous of kids grand parents uncle auntys etc 

Maids abuse a lot kids when left alone at home by parents so if grandparent or aunty there they will not allow abuse by maids and servants 

My grandparents never needed their kids(my parents bahu or son) permission to take me out buy ice cream or chocolates or take to hotel or to take me to friends and neighbours houses they had freedom to decide whatever they want to do with me. And thats how it should be. 

You cannot treat a kids grandparents like a kids slave or maid who needs permission to decide anything for kid. Come on you were their kid they brought you up. why should my grandparent take permission from my parents to take me to my friend house when i want even as a 5 year old. I would say my grandparent have all rights on me as a small kid as my parents. They cannot interfere in my relation with my grandpa or grandma. And even my unkle auntys could take me out no permission required at all of my parents if they are visiting our home. 

This is new concept that parents will decide whether unkle/aunty or grandparents will decide who and when their relatives or grandparents unkle auny take them out. This is how society is breaking. Even USA no grandparent will ask permission to son or bahu shall i take your kid out? Parents are getting highly insecure may be these days to do such things 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Malti her chances of making Anuj accept her if this continues bcoz Anuj is very observant with what MD was doing today won't take much time to figure out what's happening.MD will be in another shock when baa Baapuji would be in KM & CA will get back to her Nanu Papa 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Me to Anupama : YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION!!!!! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/aDbE8Xum0FU?feature=shared

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

Malti her chances of making Anuj accept her if this continues bcoz Anuj is very observant with what MD was doing today won't take much time to figure out what's happening.MD will be in another shock when baa Baapuji would be in KM & CA will get back to her Nanu Papa 

I didnt see her doing anything wrong which a normal mother/grandmother/saas won't do. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

As far I know  it is anupama  who brought   maalti devi at Kapadia  and introduce  maalti as mother  to everyone  .why  would  anupama  will  insecure  

I feel  maalti devi is insecure  tabhi anupama  ke khilaaf  itni planning  plotting  kar rahi  hai 

Waiss bhi yeh serial  poori tarah  Barbaad   ho gaya 

Because  of planning  plotting  and politics 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama befazool ke bhashan aur looks de rahi hai MD ko.

MD came with her Pooja thali, Maa gave unnecessary attitude and bhashan over one thali per house, and then acted Mahaan by saying main ek Maa hu dusri Maa ka maan rakhungi ab se aapki thali use karenge

I mean what and why? Main ek Maa hu - how does it relate to MD’s Pooja or that thali? Is being Maa her only identity?

Then she is getting insecure of MD and CA’s attachment - why? In precap she is lecturing MD for not taking her permission before sending CA to her friend’s place, but doesn’t Baa take decisions for her kids in Shah house?She was even insecure of MD dropping CA to school, while all these days she wanted MD to take care of CA when she herself was busy with Shah house matters

Also her prayer to Kanha Ji - starts with Baa Bapuji Mishter Shah Kavya, then comes to Dimpy Pakhi, then Tosu Kinjal, then she starts with Kapadias and then CA lastly mere Kapadia Ji ka extra dhyan rakhjo?

So where is MD wrong in telling her that she cares more for Shah house ?

Anupama is simply scared of MD taking her position in Kapadia house and people’s lives

I have a strong feeling that in future Anuj will side by MD in few matters and not with Anupama which will make Anupamaa more insecure and she will act more rude towards MD.
MD badi nahi hai? Bhagwaan nahi hai? But atleast treat her like an elderly, like your Saas - but she is only talking to MD in taunts

Anupama always likes to give hazirjawab and have the last word - but as the saying goes, last words are for fools! 

Silence is Golden!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 6 months ago