Posted: 6 months ago

I like the storyline so far except for this Yuvraj character smiley26

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I like the storyline so far except for this Yuvraj character smiley26

if you watched ghum 1 ..then you’d know there was a fairly important character called jagtap..that influenced the story many times.. Yuvraj is jagtap here in yrkkh.  And he’s the son of an MLA just like jagtap was. They didn’t even change that. In ghum 1 jagtap was obsessed with Sai and here yuvraj is obsessed with abhira 😂

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if you watched ghum 1 ..then you’d know there was a fairly important character called jagtap..that influenced the story many times.. Yuvraj is jagtap here in yrkkh.  And he’s the son of an MLA just like jagtap was. They didn’t even change that. In ghum 1 jagtap was obsessed with Sai and here yuvraj is obsessed with abhira 😂

Yes, exactly why I don’t want him in story 😂 Abhhi toh they have a big Poddar family for drama  and now Goenka will be back!

Why did they even have to bring his character smiley21 I hope they don’t follow Gum and he stays just for few episodes and dissapears 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Yes, exactly why I don’t want him in story 😂 Abhhi toh they have a big Poddar family for drama  and now Goenka will be back!

Why did they even have to bring his character smiley21 I hope they don’t follow Gum and he stays just for few episodes and dissapears 

in Ghum1 jagtap was responsible for Sais fathers death, that led to Sai and Virat marriage, then jagtap was responsible for virats brothers death, that made pakhi a widow and free to run after Virat again, then jagtap reformed and became Sais friend ..he revealed savis paternity to Virat..that again changed the dynamics in the show.  So this character is very important if they are following ghum,1 or KD. He’s far more important than most of the poddaars who’ll just be required for song and dance. Yuvraj will be the villain who’ll change the story direction many times .so he is very much required if they are following ghum 1 or KD ..

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shahi uncle is on track.

Samriddhi executed her scenes perfectly.

Writers are copying tried and tested formula.

Story is quite predictable

Depends on the actors to create their own identity.

Since leads are not popular actors, no expectations as such.

Where's the frustration?

Edited by Winnertakesital - 6 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Jagtap was a total creep in the start. He started to harass Sai when she was just a teenager. It was disgusting. At least Abhira is an adult here. But I really hope they won't keep him for long. May be he will do something to tarnish Abhira's name and Armaan will marry her to save her from Yuvraj. 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Makers aren't mentioning Abhinav or Abhimanyu smiley37

Lol really? I am not suprised about Abhimanyu but Abhinav? smiley37 . It seems they revamped the show with keeping the main premise and clearly don't want anything to do with gen 3. So they will probably not mention them. But there is a chance of Abhinav being mentioned as dad of this gen FL. They might go like bap or something smiley36.

Edited by Manny_123 - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Jagtap was a total creep in the start. He started to harass Sai when she was just a teenager. It was disgusting. At least Abhira is an adult here. But I really hope they won't keep him for long. May be he will do something to tarnish Abhira's name and Armaan will marry her to save her from Yuvraj. 

yes hopefully they’ll end his character sooner..but if they want to make  roohi a widow they’ll keep him around..but I don’t want her to become a widow then start chasing Armaan like pakhi did in ghum and also that surrogate drama☹️ ..that was too much. Hopefully  they won’t follow ghum for long. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

yes hopefully they’ll end his character sooner..but if they want to make  roohi a widow they’ll keep him around..but I don’t want her to become a widow then start chasing Armaan like pakhi did in ghum and also that surrogate drama☹️ ..that was too much. Hopefully  they won’t follow ghum for long. 

I don't think that will happen. First, Rishta is not that negative. Second, in Ghum's original version, Pakhi was redeemed after a point. But in Ghum, things were altered because of offscreen equations and to keep one character relevant. That won't happen here. I personally feel, after the initial phase, story will be totally different from Ghum.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't think that will happen. First, Rishta is not that negative. Second, in Ghum's original version, Pakhi was redeemed after a point. But in Ghum, things were altered because of offscreen equations and to keep one character relevant. That won't happen here. I personally feel, after the initial phase, story will be totally different from Ghum.

yes that couple brought their off screen relationship onscreen..they asked for more scenes together..that’s what I heard .. 🤷🏻‍♀️. I also would like this gen 4 to be happy ..there was too, Many deaths in gen 3. Arohi became a widow very early in her marriage..so hopefully her daughter won’t suffer that same fate. And I hope this time they keep the lead couple together and not separate them a zillion times. They kept Abhinav and akshara together for a full 8 months and the original akshara and naitik had a solid marriage ..so I hope they won’t go the gen 2 and  gen 3 way ..but rather make this couple capable of solving issues in their marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️