YRKKH Frustration Thread #1 [DT NOTE PG 30,44, 126]

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hello everyone,

This will be the official comedy and frustration thread hence kindly please use this thread to serve that purpose instead of creating multiple threads about the same.

All members can use this thread to criticize the story, characters etc. You can post all your negative  thoughts/ feelings/ anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

NOTE: Only criticism will be allowed. No bashing, namecalling etc. If members indulge in such behaviour, they will be dealt with harshly. Abide by IF COC. 

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. You cannot attack/bash forum members, actors, the crew of the show characters and Dev. Team members. 
  • You cannot moral police and bully your fellow forum members 
  • When you come here BE PREPARED to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is done in an unhealthy way, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic. 
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons between this version and other versions/ shows/other actors or other shows are NOT allowed! Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters AT ALL!
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team   rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding YRKKH should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this thread.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Credit: IMMJ2 Forum DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Finally iss forum ki bhi frustration thread aa gayi.😂🖤

I'm frustrated with Manjari. 

Edited by Hetvi_12 - 9 months ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is it just me or are all ckts frustrating in this show ðŸ˜†.. Like some more some less.. but yeah definitely all are annoying ðŸ¤ª

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This show is frustrating! I don't like Akshara, I don't like Abhinanyu, I don't like Abhinav, I don't like Manjiri, I don't like Kairav, I don't like MG, waise I don't like list maybe longer.... 

Only characters I like - Abhir, Ruhi, Muskaan and Rohan... 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bakwas wahiyat tatti show. 

Bas hogya Mera frustration release off to watch 365 days 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yayyyyy Hamari wish puri hogayi ðŸ¥³

I’m also frustrated with Manjari too she’s just gone mad after the leap all she does is shout and manipulate! Even Baa Bhagwan from MAA seems like a saint in front of her these days!

I miss the old Manjari Maa who was sweet and loving ðŸ¥º

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This show is crap, mouldy and stale and should end asap! Khatam kado iss bakwas ko and please spare us from these daily tortures ðŸ¥º

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am frustrated with myself for still clinging to this 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I should have ignored the tweet where someone is trolling Jay Soni personally....I wouldn't have followed this show😢

I used to think who will watch shows like yrkkh....look at me now😒