MD also deserves a chance...

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

So if Baa who is forgiven for all the tortures and abuse to Anupama for 27 long years , then why can't MD be too?? 

Even a low IQ person knows who is unforgivable and sinful out of MD and Baa.... 

What stuff are these makers taking seriously?? 

Just imagine a woman who has plotted marital r*pe , systematic abuse of all kinds, justified cheating of her son is being shown as a God in front of a woman who left her infant son in orphanage. I know both are wrong but why only one is being mistreated and the other being given Gold. We all know that Baa would definitely turn against Anupama in future because the former only wants things in her interests. 

Anuj is literally a waste of space. I wish his foster parents cone alive and thrash him black and blue .

smiley5

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arrey iluske liye first Leela ko abuser maana toh sahi.

There was that article na.

Also, if we consider Leela's verbal abuses as "taunts" and sometimes "smart comebacks", what can we say?!

As for second chances, if Anupama can get multiple chances even without trying to earn the opportunities or any contribution to chances that have been handed on a golden plate, atleast Malati Devi is putting in efforts starting from zero. Mind you, she never illtreated anyone and her concerns are totally justified.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Because of anupama Malti Devi lost hige business in USA and had millions of dollar loss

Take advantage of this nakul took over her academy 

First anupama must compensate those millions of dollars MD lost in US concert cancellation 

Than lets talk of saas and bahu matters 

She cannot chaet owner who gave her job like this 

If anuj foster parents were alive anupam awould treat them like MD only worst and simp anuj would be saying "who cannot be my anu mom dad are not my mom dad" to his foster parents 

Anuj is ungrateful to malvika his foster parents daughter will he care for MD or ankush etc 

Fate  made arjun orphan i think because it knew hes unfit to be anyone son or brother or grandkid 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago