anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

So we finally have the ML decided for the show with today's episode. No prizes for guessing - it's Kabir 😁 

And what a villain Suraj is!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyrose thumbnail

i was really hoping suraj has the male lead😭in just 1 eposide the story has changed 100 degress😐

MochaQueen thumbnail

What did Suraj do?

Well the story was predictable since the beginning. Hoe else would the saas become a maa? I hope she supports her daughter against Surajsmiley27

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We'll I'm not surprised by who is the main lead. Kabir was the hero from episode 1. He was always there for Kesar and the family. But even I did not expect him to turn out to be this terrible. The turn is definitely shocking.

anon91 thumbnail

He turned out to be both - a creep and a monster. He's acting cheap with Kesar since a few episodes. In the upcoming episode, he's going to insist she wear a revealing dress that she doesn't want to. 

Even worse, he was planning to grievously injure or maybe kill Kabir. Kabir's friend caught him before he could do anything, so he injured the friend so bad that he's fighting for life. He needs ₹50 lakhs to be saved. And this brings Queen back into the picture because she's willing to give Kabir that much money for kidnapping Kesar.

I too hope Ambika supports Kesar against Suraj. I do think she eventually will ❤️

Edited by anon91 - 6 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon91

He turned out to be both - a creep and a monster. He's acting cheap with Kesar since a few episodes. In the upcoming episode, he's going to insist she wear a revealing dress that she doesn't want to. 

Even worse, he was planning to grievously injure or maybe kill Kabir. Kabir's friend caught him before he could do anything, so he injured the friend so bad that he's fighting for life. He needs ₹50 lakhs to be saved. And this brings Queen back into the picture because she's willing to give Kabir that much money for kidnapping Kesar.

I too hope Ambika supports Kesar against Suraj. I do think she eventually will ❤️

Do you think they will get married and it will turn out like Saubhagyavati Bhava or Titli?

anon91 thumbnail

Sorry I haven't seen those shows. 

From what I've seen in this show, Ambika is very righteous. Also, she really does love Kesar like a mother. She asked her son to leave the house for Kesar and gave Kesar an opportunity to decide whether she would like to marry Suraj or not. So, I think she will stand by Kesar

I think the speculation going around from the beginning - that Kabir might turn out to be the real Suraj - might turn out to be right. Only, I become a little unsure when I see Shakuntala's attitude. She seems to have no liking for Suraj at all, if I assume that he is actually her son. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Sorry I haven't seen those shows. 

From what I've seen in this show, Ambika is very righteous. Also, she really does love Kesar like a mother. She asked her son to leave the house for Kesar and gave Kesar an opportunity to decide whether she would like to marry Suraj or not. So, I think she will stand by Kesar

I think the speculation going around from the beginning - that Kabir might turn out to be the real Suraj - might turn out to be right. Only, I become a little unsure when I see Shakuntala's attitude. She seems to have no liking for Suraj at all, if I assume that he is actually her son. 

I haven't seen them either. But you can find out everything from wiki.smiley36 Titli was about an abusive husband with temper issues 

This show seems more like SB - where the husband is full on villain and the other guy protects her from him

I don't want Kabir to be Suraj. Why can't Ambika just accept him as Kabir? Why do they have to be blood related?

anon91 thumbnail

I'm not sure whether I want Kabir to be Ambika's son as of now so I can't say about that.

About Kesar marrying Suraj, I just feel that Kabir is suspicious of Suraj since really long. I don't think he'll let their relationship reach to the marriage point. 

Also, the Queen angle is there. So I'm expecting something like Kabir kidnapping Kesar on the day of her marriage to Suraj for the dramatics.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I'm not sure whether I want Kabir to be Ambika's son as of now so I can't say about that.

About Kesar marrying Suraj, I just feel that Kabir is suspicious of Suraj since really long. I don't think he'll let their relationship reach to the marriage point. 

Also, the Queen angle is there. So I'm expecting something like Kabir kidnapping Kesar on the day of her marriage to Suraj for the dramatics.

Or we might get a groom swapsmiley36