Abhimanyu Birla reversing the white day

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Everyone blamed him for not supporting Akshara. Man has been in guilt of that one day and when similar situation came up in front of him he supported Akshara

Everyone blamed him for not leaving his family and going to look for Akshara 

Now, He is leaving his family and going after Akshara 

It isn't pretty, is it? 

What Abhimanyu did on white day was what any human with a family would do, he had to be there for his family who was grieving death of his brother, he had to be there for Manjari and Arohi 

But everyone wanted him to go after Akshara and because he didn't go after her, he deserved to lose his son 

I hope now that he has left his family who needs him the most and is supporting Akshara without having an opinion of asking any questions, he is green flag male lead? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Naah whatever Abhi does is wrong. He was wrong then and he is wrong now. Apparently he is neglecting Ruhi- when in hospital he was hugging her. He is wrong for stopping Akshara from leaving in precap despite the fact that she is taking his son with her, whose life he missed for 6 years because of one mistake of his. His son isn’t even aware mom is taking him, poor boy is being taken away in his sleep. I’m happy Abhi is stopping Akshara in precap, we don’t need her to find another man and try to make Abhir and laadli call him father 😅.

Also, I already know why Akshara is leaving without telling Abhi, sacrificing again so Abhi stays with Ruhi- agains sacrifices he didn’t ask for.  Also, she is taking a sleeping Abhir away from his Dada- what answer would she give to Abhir when he wakes up and asks why isn’t Dada with them? 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Everyone blamed him for not supporting Akshara. Man has been in guilt of that one day and when similar situation came up in front of him he supported Akshara

It isn't pretty, is it? 

What Abhimanyu did on white day was what any human with a family would do, he had to be there for his family who was grieving death of his brother, he had to be there for Manjari and Arohi 

But everyone wanted him to go after Akshara and because he didn't go after her, he deserved to lose his son 

I hope now that he has left his family who needs him the most and is supporting Akshara without having an opinion of asking any questions, he is green flag male lead? 

@bold no criteria is different for that. You are supposed to have no family, empty frames, no question asked, non ambitious, no ckt growth. 

Abhimanyu Birla no matter what he does is Toxic. 🌝

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

@bold no criteria is different for that. You are supposed to have no family, empty frames, no question asked, non ambitious, no ckt growth. 

Abhimanyu Birla no matter what he does is Toxic. 🌝

Ah

I get it. Not having family is a very important aspect of being a green flag 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

Naah whatever Abhi does is wrong. He was wrong then and he is wrong now. Apparently he is neglecting Ruhi- when in hospital he was hugging her. He is wrong for stopping Akshara from leaving in precap despite the fact that she is taking his son with her, whose life he missed for 6 years because of one mistake of his. His son isn’t even aware mom is taking him, poor boy is being taken away in his sleep. I’m happy Abhi is stopping Akshara in precap, we don’t need her to find another man and try to make Abhir and laadli call him father 😅.

Also, I already know why Akshara is leaving without telling Abhi, sacrificing again so Abhi stays with Ruhi- agains sacrifices he didn’t ask for.  Also, she is taking a sleeping Abhir away from his Dada- what answer would she give to Abhir when he wakes up and asks why isn’t Dada with them? 

Abhimanyu is just afraid that she'll find another father for Abhir on the bus and the criteria for being Abhir's father are that his name should have Abhi in it 

firewings_diya thumbnail

It isn't pretty, is it? 

na now this time he left ruhi so he is red flag. He should have stayed with ruhi and let akshara murder her baby and his son. Then he would have been  green man 😊

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

na now this time he left ruhi so he is red flag. He should have stayed with ruhi and let akshara murder her baby and his son. Then he would have been  green man 😊

https://x.com/raasikani/status/1719601170996760618?s=20

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ah

I get it. Not having family is a very important aspect of being a green flag 

family to sb marke khatam ho hi gya hai 

maaar k i mean

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

family to sb marke khatam ho hi gya hai 

maaar k i mean

Ruhi's father, mother and in few days, Poppy and Brother will die too. I feel terrible for her 

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Naah all Birlas were right about both the Goenka sisters. Yeah Arohi got whitewashed and had adorable Ruhi but the fact that she never got  punishment for all the vile things she did will never sit right with me. The only good thing about Arohi is that she is Neil’s widow and Ruhi’s mother. 
The fact that only the leads got blames and punishment while everyone else got to happily make mistakes and be whitewashed.