Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Ooh I love this post as I love listening to songs all day long☺️.

I have been trying to Shazam some of these songs but can’t identify them. I so loved the song in the scene the other day where ACS tells Imlie the reception is cancelled and she places her hands on his arm and then the one where she takes his hand to go down to the reception. So they are both BGM of Imlie and not from a film song then which is why I couldn’t find them. 

I’m also loving all the old songs Imlie sings. They have been chosen well to match the scenes perfectly I think. The very first one she sang Yeh Hai Reshmi Zulfon Ka Andhera is a special tribute to the ASC and the wig no😂.

The use of Shiddat today was just so moving I thought🥰♥️.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

I’m not sure, but that piano piece did sound like an old Kishore Kumar-R D Burman song Jeevan ke din chote Sahi hum bhi hai bade dil wale 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sai2311

I’m not sure, but that piano piece did sound like an old Kishore Kumar-R D Burman song Jeevan ke din chote Sahi hum bhi hai bade dil wale 

Yes it is that song. One of the cast members commented on Sai ka post on Instagram with the song lyrics. That's how I realized the song. It's such a beautiful song and I hadn't heard it before. The team is doing a good job with finding gems yaar. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Another song that caught my attention was from the bar clip that Sonali played " Babu ji dheere chalna pyar mein sambhalna bade dhoke hai is raah mein". 

Isn't it ironic that Imlie calls Agasthya as "Babu" and this Babu will fall in love with her someday .

Pyar mein sambhalna bhi padega kyonki iski raah bahut muskil hoti hai.  He already doesn't have much emotional support apart dadi . Dhoka bhi milega but how he tackles it with Imlie is what will make their relationship strong 

Beautiful voice !!! 

@bold soon smiley27

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

I actually searched for these songs. These are old Yashraj songs. Sar se Sarke, sarke chunariya is from the movie Silsila. Meri dooron se aayi Barasat is from Kaala Patthar. 

I too had searched  "meri dooron se aayi Barat" because I thought it was folk song but turned out it's a bollywood number. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Ooh I love this post as I love listening to songs all day long☺️.

I have been trying to Shazam some of these songs but can’t identify them. I so loved the song in the scene the other day where ACS tells Imlie the reception is cancelled and she places her hands on his arm and then the one where she takes his hand to go down to the reception. So they are both BGM of Imlie and not from a film song then which is why I couldn’t find them. 

I’m also loving all the old songs Imlie sings. They have been chosen well to match the scenes perfectly I think. The very first one she sang Yeh Hai Reshmi Zulfon Ka Andhera is a special tribute to the ASC and the wig no😂.

The use of Shiddat today was just so moving I thought🥰♥️.

bold: Thanks a ton for the info as I too was searching about it thinking it to be a bollywood song and losing my mind.  I was searching with the keyword "Teri meri kahani hai yeh " and all I was getting was Teri Meri kahani of Shreya goshal  from Salman bodyguard film and one Pakistani song.  Lol 😅

The lyrics of it truly represent the love story and journey of a girl whose from an infamous profession and man who might have bought her with money but will soon realise her worth that she is precious.  "Jo tu na mila re hame toh kahani mili ".

Yeh bollywood movies ke comparison mein these itv people make background music and songs much better and melodious 

bold 2 : I too loved the reshmi zulfon ka Andhera 🤭. It was picturised well  on Sai adrija 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

bold: Thanks a ton for the info as I too was searching about it thinking it to be a bollywood song and losing my mind.  I was searching with the keyword "Teri meri kahani hai yeh " and all I was getting was Teri Meri kahani of Shreya goshal  from Salman bodyguard film and one Pakistani song.  Lol 😅

The lyrics of it truly represent the love story and journey of a girl whose from an infamous profession and man who might have bought her with money but will soon realise her worth that she is precious.  "Jo tu na mila re hame toh kahani mili ".

Yeh bollywood movies ke comparison mein these itv people make background music and songs much better and melodious 

bold 2 : I too loved the reshmi zulfon ka Andhera 🤭. It was picturised well  on Sai adrija 

You are welcome however I was assuming earlier as I couldn’t find it but just found it - it’s Teri Meri Kahani by Himesh Reshammiya and Ranu Mondal!

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

You are welcome however I was assuming earlier as I couldn’t find it but just found it - it’s Teri Meri Kahani by Himesh Reshammiya and Ranu Mondal!

Teri meri kahani by ranu Mondal and himesh has different lyrics while the one which played in imlie was something like this " Teri meri kahani hai yeh , jo na mila hame toh kahani mili".

I think it was original song of imlie only 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teri meri kahani by ranu Mondal and himesh has different lyrics while the one which played in imlie was something like this " Teri meri kahani hai yeh , jo na mila hame toh kahani mili".

I think it was original song of imlie only 

Wasn't this lady the singer from the railway station who went viral??? She has a song with Himesh. Waahhh.

I've seen season 1 from Arylie track but I don't remember if this song was played on them. Was it played in Adilie? Maine woh tracks nai dekhe hai. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Wasn't this lady the singer from the railway station who went viral??? She has a song with Himesh. Waahhh.

I've seen season 1 from Arylie track but I don't remember if this song was played on them. Was it played in Adilie? Maine woh tracks nai dekhe hai. 

yeah the same lady. She got an opportunity to sing song for Himesh but thats a different story. 

The song which is used in Imlie is an original one made for Agastya And Imlie.  It's neither of first gen Or second gen pairs