Sajna ho Sajna ho tere bin

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Absolutely love this song when it plays on Agasthya imlie scenes.  I know it was the main song of first gen first couple but somehow it's fits on Agasthya imlie too I feel.  The singer voice is extremely melodious and soothing.  As imlie is from village , it describes her longing for her sajna in simple but beautiful words.

Special mention to Sai mesmerizing expressions when he slightly turned towards imlie when she was giving him shoulder message 🙈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Another song that caught my attention was from the bar clip that Sonali played " Babu ji dheere chalna pyar mein sambhalna bade dhoke hai is raah mein". 

Isn't it ironic that Imlie calls Agasthya as "Babu" and this Babu will fall in love with her someday .

Pyar mein sambhalna bhi padega kyonki iski raah bahut muskil hoti hai.  He already doesn't have much emotional support apart dadi . Dhoka bhi milega but how he tackles it with Imlie is what will make their relationship strong 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Absolutely love this song when it plays on Agasthya imlie scenes.  I know it was the main song of first gen first couple but somehow it's fits on Agasthya imlie too I feel.  The singer voice is extremely melodious and soothing.  As imlie is from village , it describes her longing for her sajna in simple but beautiful words.

Special mention to Sai mesmerizing expressions when he slightly turned towards imlie when she was giving him shoulder message 🙈

I absolutely love the bgm music on Agastya and Imlie ka scenes. Especially the Bani re Bani Main Tere Joganiyaan and Sajna ho Sajna tere bin. The song is sung so good and like you said it suits the character really good. Imlie is one who longs for love and affection and so is Agastya even though he does not share it openly. Today's scene was so good with Imlie doing the massage when husband was stiff and tensed. Can't wait to see Imlie and Agastya helping out each other haq se whenever the other person is in trouble or stressed in general. 

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah it's the song of Aditya and Imlie . Piya tose, sajna jo nd orey balamwa were their songs , Adilie and piyatose were the heart nd soul of Imlie nd yeah it looked really good on Agastya and Imlie as well. Inorder to get good trps like Adilie phase the cvs should work on the storyline. Drama nd Adilie quotient along with Adilie Malini love triangle is the reason Adilie phase of Imlie was a hit among the trp audience. Athlie too were successful unless Dhairya track was introduced. Imlie s1 until Aditya phase was super successful. We should concentrate on offline trp nd popularity not online popularity. I wish s3 be as successful as s1 Adilie phase . Star plus too knows Adilie gave them trp thats y they promoted Agaslie by comparing with Adilie.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I love all the background songs used in the show. It elevates the scenes for sure. I even love all the bhagwan ke bhajjan used and those cultural songs used. I've never heard those before, the one used in the kohar Pooja.  

I absolutely loved the piano piece used in today's episode

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yeah I love all the background songs used in the show. It elevates the scenes for sure. I even love all the bhagwan ke bhajjan used and those cultural songs used. I've never heard those before, the one used in the kohar Pooja.  

Love that Sai got to play a musically inclined character.  This small trait adds certain level of softness to the otherwise hard taskmaster Agasthya 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab mein kya bolusmiley36 well all songs you guys have mentioned above are good and I am sure they suits the characters of August and imlie (pair) well and gives totally different feels to already well emoted scenes.. Gul ke shows mein BG music always on point and imlie gen 3 is no exception 🙌🏻

joliefemme thumbnail

Love that Sai got to play a musically inclined character.  This small trait adds certain level of softness to the otherwise hard taskmaster Agasthya 

Oh absolutely. I think he got the love for music from his mother. Imlie also loves music so somewhere they both will bond or connect due to music too. Agastya is very well written. Kafi choti choti traits hai usmain that are detailed and well thought of. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I actually searched for these songs. These are old Yashraj songs. Sar se Sarke, sarke chunariya is from the movie Silsila. Meri dooron se aayi Barasat is from Kaala Patthar. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

I actually searched for these songs. These are old Yashraj songs. Sar se Sarke, sarke chunariya is from the movie Silsila. Meri dooron se aayi Barasat is from Kaala Patthar. 

Wow such old movies. I've seen Silsila a few yrs ago but I didn't catch the song. The team is using all good songs. They use recent songs as well as old ones. Do Dil mil rahe hai and all also.