Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

I just hope they are reserving the best for later. With the introduction of new characters like Vishwa’s family, Karan, Shivani, stalker the focus has shifted away from the original characters. 

Sonali, Amrit and Alka are strong characters with good screen presence. They should be utilised well in the story. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sai2311

I just hope they are reserving the best for later. With the introduction of new characters like Vishwa’s family, Karan, Shivani, stalker the focus has shifted away from the original characters. 

Sonali, Amrit and Alka are strong characters with good screen presence. They should be utilised well in the story. 

Exactly - They need to stop the Shivani ka marriage thing at this moment and focus on Amrit, Sonali and Agastya ka relationships. I am really not liking that the older MUs are still there and we have Vishwa ogling and looking smitten by Imlie. That too when he has already seen how Imlie did not hesitate to save Agastya from the goons and how Agastya was passionate when he demanded Imlie not sing in the bar. What is the point of coming in between a married couple. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with all your points here.

The new family is very weak in acting. Even Karan isn't very impressive. Shivani is fine. 

I want Sonali to be brought back in focus. Why are all the dialogue given to Imlie when they can also make Sonali (who is the daughter of the house) open up and speak her feelings too. Agastya ko bhi background main rakh dia only to say that I agree with what Imlie is saying blah blah. There needs to be a better balance for sure.

That new family is so boring and blah. It doesn't feel like watching our show because the good actors are not in focus now. They need to move on soon coz all 3 actors and Karan are bad. I'm not interested to see them. 

I want to see Agastya Sonali, amrit and Imlie with others like Alka dadi shivani, chacha Chachi jugnu, mama mami bulbul. 

Guys Alka didn't shoot in between fkr a few days isliye she wasn't even part of the crowd. Woh beech main ek din aayi thi bas. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joliefemme

The new family is very weak in acting. Even Karan isn't very impressive. Shivani is fine. 

I want Sonali to be brought back in focus. Why are all the dialogue given to Imlie when they can also make Sonali (who is the daughter of the house) open up and speak her feelings too. Agastya ko bhi background main rakh dia only to say that I agree with what Imlie is saying blah blah. There needs to be a better balance for sure.

That new family is so boring and blah. It doesn't feel like watching our show because the good actors are not in focus now. They need to move on soon coz all 3 actors and Karan are bad. I'm not interested to see them. 

I want to see Agastya Sonali, amrit and Imlie with others like Alka dadi shivani, chacha Chachi jugnu, mama mami bulbul. 

Guys Alka didn't shoot in between fkr a few days isliye she wasn't even part of the crowd. Woh beech main ek din aayi thi bas. 

That vishwa guy is so bad that I don't even feel like watching his scenes where he is speaking dialogues.  Thankfully abhi tak bahut Kam dialogues diye. And his creep smile whenever  he  see Imlie is even more annoying smiley11

I don't know how could the casting team mess with these sideys and cameos . They are the same people who have  selected the original cast like mama Mami family and original Chaudhary family members who bring so much authenticity to their roles. Is it budget issues or the team isn't paying attention at all and randomly choosing anyone 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Exactly. That’s the point. There needs to be a balance. While the grandchildren of the house keeping quiet in front of their grandmother is fine. But they can’t be mute spectators. Especially when you have good actors like Sai and Asma. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

That vishwa guy is so bad that I don't even feel like watching his scenes where he is speaking dialogues.  Thankfully abhi tak bahut Kam dialogues diye. And his creep smile whenever  he  see Imlie is even more annoying smiley11

I don't know how could the casting team mess with these sideys and cameos . They are the same people who have  selected the original cast like mama Mami family and original Chaudhary family members who bring so much authenticity to their roles. Is it budget issues or the team isn't paying attention at all and randomly choosing anyone 

I zone out this guy for sure. Neither the acting by all 3 of these new characters nor their storyline is interesting to me. I hope they shift back the focus on Imlie Agastya dynamic and their family. This constant family, shaadi scenes are getting too much after a point. 

Originally posted by: sai2311

Exactly. That’s the point. There needs to be a balance. While the grandchildren of the house keeping quiet in front of their grandmother is fine. But they can’t be mute spectators. Especially when you have good actors like Sai and Asma. 

Yes Sonali and Agastya are strong characters and have their own opinions too. It's sad they show them keep quiet when their cousin is being berated this badly and Imlie has to intervene. I mean it just dilutes the impact of the characters. 

Why can't Sonali speak up first and then Imlie and Agastya pitch in their lines as well. Both Sonali and Imlie talk about women's perspective and Agastya talks about how the world is changing and we need to acknowledge that. The thing that's an issue is they are making only Imlie mouth these dialogues while everyone else listens. That gets overbearing at times (specially considering she has no standing whatsoever in the house at this time).