Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

BTW.....  by any chance Are you a Driven?.. That chimpanzee pic reminded me of hairy creature pic posted by Driven 🤣

No. I don't recall my old username and password. I am not memorable and I do not go for memorable username either. If I stop logging in now I won't recall this ID at all in a few months. My memory sucks when it comes to usernames and passwords. 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 6 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

No. I don't recall my old username and password. I am not memorable and I do not go for memorable username either. If I stop logging in now I won't recall this ID at all in a few months. My memory sucks when it comes to usernames and passwords. 

I'm sorry to say this.. Why are you talking like a Robo in this postsmiley37... Not to be mean.. Your chimpanzee pic was too hilarious but this comment sounded like you are a Robo... I hope you are not Driven trying to act like Robo so that you don't get caught🤣.. I'm ready for some eggs coming  at my face for being blunt and brutally honest here!... Apologies. smiley36

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm sorry to say this.. Why are you talking like a Robo in this postsmiley37... Not to be mean.. Your chimpanzee pic was too hilarious but this comment sounded like you are a Robo... I hope you are not Driven trying to act like Robo so that you don't get caught🤣.. I'm ready for some eggs coming  at my face for being blunt and brutally honest here!... Apologies. smiley36

Now who is robo?? I wasn't robo or driven. 

I am a girl btw.

You can keep guessing in the meantime maybe then you will say something that will trigger my memory to go oooooh that's the one! 

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Now who is robo?? I wasn't robo or driven. 

I am a girl btw.

You can keep guessing in the meantime maybe then you will say something that will trigger my memory to go oooooh that's the one! 

Robo is not any member here.Robo I meant "Robot"smiley36.. Driven is a girl too. smiley36

@bold

smiley37.. You are sounding  half like Driven here . smiley36

.. And your sense of humour in @bold is reminding me of other girl too who is active here but I don't think she makes one more id when she is already active here with one id. 

So you must be Driven or any other funny girl I have not come across before. 

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
Newbird thumbnail

I'm derailing Priya's thread unintentionally, I should stopsmiley36.. 

priya185 thumbnail

I'm derailing Priya's thread unintentionally, I should stopsmiley36.. 

that’s okay I don’t mind your posts 😆 

Newbird thumbnail

Never mindsmiley36

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Will Ranbir have this stern look throughout the movie???!!! Already in every promotional video he looks like that...