Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

This movie is turning out to be a snooze fest smiley37and his fans thought it would be path breaking. Seems like another big floppy coming upsmiley37ā€¦..

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kabir Singh's music is iconic, ye kya haismiley36Ranbir can make Mafia Don character have a personality of a wet blanket.....every promo seems gimmicky, it's like they want ppl to create controversy for them but no one cares kya lagta hai Deepu rani sm hype kha gyi smiley36

superkicks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The songs are so disappointing in this movie smiley24

I was really looking forward to watching this but I'm not so sure now.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Ranbir's long hair and beard

his recent zoom fan chat, his face, cheeks look like this

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranbir-kapoor-and-rashmika-mandannas-satranga-from-animal-a-musical-dive-into-loves-complexities_201830

She really has the Mission Majnu expression going on in the thumbnailšŸ˜­

She was ok-ish in Sita Ramam and Goodbye, what is going on with Animal?

Wrt RK, they should have worked out the long haired SanjuƗRockstar look for him, this ain't working.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kash Arijit ko koi ban karde industry se 

Bilkul suna nahi jaata ab

Kaano mein se khoon nikalne laga hain ab 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Release the trailer by 1st November..After that teasers/trailers songs of all December releases  will jostle for space. ..And Twitter influencers will try to monetise Dunki-salaar fanwars .watch them post nonstop for SRK fans and south fans.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

RK is actually looking like an animal. That hair and beard is horrendous. 

Rashmika is very pretty yet so dull. Reminds me of soap opera heroines smiley36

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Ranbir's long hair and beard

His bushy long hair on his head and his huge bushy beard fused to form a shape similar to that of Lion's face

IMG-20231028-WA0005.jpg

But gosh.. After looking at the pic you posted I feel that the resemblance with chimpanzee is not too far fetched too.. especially when chimpanzee has  such a wide forehead in the pic you posted resembles the forehead of RK in the song smiley37

BTW.....  by any chance Are you a Driven?.. That chimpanzee pic reminded me of hairy creature pic posted by Driven šŸ¤£

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched it without muting this time. Audio was OK, not bad. It is little bit sounding like a fusion of Arjit's previous songs, especially when he repeated that word "ishq" in the song many times  Kesariya tera ishq hai piya song was playing in my head like both have some similarity.. lmao.. I'm wondering who composed the music for Kesariya song, I really don't know and who composed the music for this song I don't know. 

In second watch,.... when he lean his body over her she looked too tiny in front of his huge head, she literally looked like a tiny mouse in front of a Lionsmiley37

And his dialogues were cringe and lame and laughable when he said" Don't marry anyone if I don't come" like it doesn't convey or elicit any kind of emotion in me.. Like they inserted the random dialogue for the heck of it without head or tail and Ranbir saying this dialogue in sleepy/lazy ass mode made it more worsesmiley37