Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Prem & Vidur Dhanraj has grew up together so by that logic I thought DJ & Neil went to the same school or college smiley24 But when Gargi told DJ how Neil has entered Mahajan Mansion after 15 Years DJ looked shocked about it. DJ wasn't aware about Neil's mom death too but DJ knew that Neil hates Mahajans. 

They don't give clarity on anything related to Neil so Kya hi bole. Let's see how the new writer moves Neil's story ahead.

I don't even want the new writer to touch Bharadawaj family's past since even the old writter took so many mistseps in the past of the Bharadawaj family...it would be a miracle if they take the Neivika traxck and some other Vidur uncle related track maturely in the present. .

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I don't even want the new writer to touch Bharadawaj family's past since even the old writter took so many mistseps in the past of the Bharadawaj family...it would be a miracle if they take the Neivika traxck and some other Vidur uncle related track maturely in the present. .

Hmm waise nopes Neil has never worked with Mahajans in their office because ushko Monitor room genuinely nehi pata tha, Yuvika showed him that and took him there to check SPM Hospital footage smiley36 Neil serf Apne baachpan mein Mahajans Office jata tha aur Pooja se chocolates leta tha smiley37

Team Bhidur

Hmm waise nopes Neil has never worked with Mahajans in their office because ushko Monitor room genuinely nehi pata tha, Yuvika showed him that and took him there to check SPM Hospital footage smiley36 Neil serf Apne baachpan mein Mahajans Office jata tha aur Pooja se chocolates leta tha smiley37

He somehow managed to remember Pooja....plot convenience smiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Thank you smiley31

Yes they are glowing in love smiley43 smiley42

I don't know kya soochke Neil booked the cab smiley36

We will never know, bcz makers dikhaenge nahin. I would hope for a miracle though.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Dikhate hi tho nehi makers Neil ko smiley7

Wohi tho problem hai smiley36 

He comes for 2 minutes and remains invisible for the rest of the time whenever Yuvika needs him the most smiley22

Usko kaam-dhaam bhi hai...hamesha thodi na yuvika ke aaju-baju ghumta rahegasmiley37

Yuvika also for once needs to do things from brain instead of heart. I understand she was shocked with shobhna's death but usko kya laga shobhna ke jaane ke baad DGD chup baithenge. Kuch to gadbad karenge Jo vo ab karne waale hai

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Prem & Vidur Dhanraj has grew up together so by that logic I thought DJ & Neil went to the same school or college smiley24 But when Gargi told DJ how Neil has entered Mahajan Mansion after 15 Years DJ looked shocked about it. DJ wasn't aware about Neil's mom death too but DJ knew that Neil hates Mahajans. 

They don't give clarity on anything related to Neil so Kya hi bole. Let's see how the new writer moves Neil's story ahead.

I hope they shows a college history between DJ-Neil like the Rishikesh history between NeiVika that will be so good smiley42

Rishikesh Trekking Trip Flashbacks chahiye smiley19

You are having too much expectations smiley36

There is nothing called Neil's story. It's either neivika or no Neil.smiley26

The way Neil and dj talked about each other it seems that have a history. But beside 1 day unke koi scene dikhe hi nai.smiley13 More than neivika, i was excited to see neil and DJ's scene as both have some similarities in personality. But chodo ab kuch nai Milne waala.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Neivika

Made this NeiVika VM though I am not good with VMs too smiley36 

But I am obsessed with this song so well finally got a NeiVika scene to fit in, bound to make a VM smiley9

https://twitter.com/AforArpita/status/1720497846154359210?t=NNhB5Lxzu7-koZJprWXn1g&s=19

The vm is shorter than their screenspace in the showsmiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

He somehow managed to remember Pooja....plot convenience smiley37

Pooja chocolates deti thi ish liye, Neil's priorities are clear, chocolates are important smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

The vm is shorter than their screenspace in the showsmiley36

I mostly make short VMs only smiley36

My maximum long VM is of 2 Minutes duration which I have made on VashmAy I guess smiley37

Team Bhidur

Pooja chocolates deti thi ish liye, Neil's priorities are clear, chocolates are important smiley36

Yep chocolates should be the priority of every kidsmiley14