Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I am not really good with gifs still tried this smiley9

What are you talking about? This looks so goodsmiley1

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 6 months ago

Made this NeiVika VM though I am not good with VMs too smiley36 

But I am obsessed with this song so well finally got a NeiVika scene to fit in, bound to make a VM smiley9

https://twitter.com/AforArpita/status/1720497846154359210?t=NNhB5Lxzu7-koZJprWXn1g&s=19

This VM was sooo goodsmiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

"Bohat kaam Kara rahe honge, chai laao coffee laoo pani laoo, Big Boys Club mein entry nehi mili hogi"

HOW Well NEIL knew DJ. I still believe Neil had lied about his office that day and he was there in that canteen only to meet Yuvika, to check on her first day in Mahajan office smiley24 

PSX_20231104_153021.jpgPSX_20231104_153033.jpg

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Made this NeiVika VM though I am not good with VMs too smiley36 

But I am obsessed with this song so well finally got a NeiVika scene to fit in, bound to make a VM smiley9

https://twitter.com/AforArpita/status/1720497846154359210?t=NNhB5Lxzu7-koZJprWXn1g&s=19

Ohhh it is sooo good, this song is ethereal, it suits NeiVikasmiley27, they are glowing & how? 

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

"Bohat kaam Kara rahe honge, chai laao coffee laoo pani laoo, Big Boys Club mein entry nehi mili hogi"

HOW Well NEIL knew DJ. I still believe Neil had lied about his office that day and he was there in that canteen only to meet Yuvika, to check on her first day in Mahajan office smiley24 

Let's accept all our assumptions as truth, makers toh dikhane se rahe!! Kahan I was expecting them to explore Neil's relationship with DJ, but yeh to NeiVika bhi nahin de rahe hai.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

We can only believe. 

Makers ko jo dikhana hai vo dikhayenge.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Maybe Neil worked for the Mahajans at Vidur uncle's insistence and then quit his job for xyz reasons? This is the only possible explaination cause he wouldn't be able to know about DJ in such great detail even if he was a cop...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohhh it is sooo good, this song is ethereal, it suits NeiVikasmiley27, they are glowing & how? 

Thank you smiley31

Yes they are glowing in love smiley43 smiley42

I don't know kya soochke Neil booked the cab smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

We can only believe. 

Makers ko jo dikhana hai vo dikhayenge.

Dikhate hi tho nehi makers Neil ko smiley7

Wohi tho problem hai smiley36 

He comes for 2 minutes and remains invisible for the rest of the time whenever Yuvika needs him the most smiley22

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Maybe Neil worked for the Mahajans at Vidur uncle's insistence and then quit his job for xyz reasons? This is the only possible explaination cause he wouldn't be able to know about DJ in such great detail even if he was a cop...

Prem & Vidur Dhanraj has grew up together so by that logic I thought DJ & Neil went to the same school or college smiley24 But when Gargi told DJ how Neil has entered Mahajan Mansion after 15 Years DJ looked shocked about it. DJ wasn't aware about Neil's mom death too but DJ knew that Neil hates Mahajans. 

They don't give clarity on anything related to Neil so Kya hi bole. Let's see how the new writer moves Neil's story ahead.

I hope they shows a college history between DJ-Neil like the Rishikesh history between NeiVika that will be so good smiley42

Rishikesh Trekking Trip Flashbacks chahiye smiley19

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago