Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Netherlands definitely has some potential, agar achha management aur exposure mila, they will definitely be a tagdi teamsmiley27

Moonks thumbnail
so happy for Afghanistan, more than when India defeated pak, saw clips of previous matches of theirs and Pakistan used to treat Afghanistan so badly, some paki player behaved so aggressively with Afghani players and mocking then when they were crying, Afghanistan literally deserved this win especially when pak team used to treat them like Afghan team is their slave, hope they win all the matches against pak in every format, no one deserves to be treated the way pak team treats Afghanistan

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

so happy for Afghanistan, more than when India defeated pak, saw clips of previous matches of theirs and Pakistan used to treat Afghanistan so badly, some paki player behaved so aggressively with Afghani players and mocking then when they were crying, Afghanistan literally deserved this win especially when pak team used to treat them like Afghan team is their slave, hope they win all the matches against pak in every format, no one deserves to be treated the way pak team treats Afghanistan

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyv6f8IPpqA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

😍👏 apt very apt. AFG players n team are so hardworking and only care about giving their 200% 

That is why everyone loves AFG team. They win hearts

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I know… even I had seen some of those videos 

average-student thumbnail

never knew this.shocking if truesmiley13

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know… even I had seen some of those videos 

Yeh videos share karna or let us know where to find it. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Watch Har Lamha Purjosh of 22nd October

They got a person dressed up.like Afghani Pathan and were mocking him.in a racist way

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: average-student

never knew this.shocking if truesmiley13

Yes I have heard too. Pak Afg rivalry is more than India Pak...

That's why I liked Babar gifting his bat. He is really a gem

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes I have heard too. Pak Afg rivalry is more than India Pak...

That's why I liked Babar gifting his bat. He is really a gem

when did this happen and yes I agree he is a gem.the only player in that team I feel bad for when they lose any match.